034

Racing to the sheriff's station with her drawing in hand, Aurelia and Killian saw everyone was already there, even Regina

"What's going on?" Aurelia asked.

"We were just about to go looking for you. I think I figured out how I knew the Snow Queen" Emma said.

"I did too," Aurelia said, showing her the drawing.

"She was my neighbor when I was a little girl. She lived alone and I used to spend a lot of time with her. She was the first person I ever healed but she said her name was Adelaide" Aurelia said.

"How do you know her?" Killian asked looking at Emma.

"Watch," Emma said, pressing play to the tv that was wheeled out to the middle of the station. Everyone watched as Emma, who was a teenager at the time, was trying to get the camera back from some boy who had it pointed at them, teasing her.

Then, a woman walked in, making the boy give up the camera. The moment she stepped into the frame they knew it was her.

"Emma, that's you. You must be..."

"Thirteen, maybe 14," Emma told her mother.

"Are you missing the part where she's with the Snow Queen? Emma, you knew her before you came to Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"Apparently my run in with her in town wasn't the only memory she erased. All this time in this foster home, or whatever that was, it's gone" Emma said.

"I just don't understand how she even ended up in the world," Belle said. "Or how she looks the same. When I first met her that was...decades ago" Aurelia said.

"We were hoping Gold could tell us that," Emma said, looking at him. "You spent more time trying to get here than anyone. How the hell did she do it?"

"Considering the time I spent on the same task. I'd love to know" Gold said.

"Does it really matter how she got here? I mean, shouldn't we be more concerned with why?" David asked.

"Obviously she needed you two for something. But what? Well that's our next problem" Regina said.

"Well, we know she's hiding somewhere in the North Woods. We combed every inch of her shop, we tore apart her house. Which means she must've cleared everything out days before" David said.

"Which means she must be hiding something," Killian said.

"But where?"

"What about her ice cream truck?" Henry asked.

"Whoa. Snow Queen has an ice-cream truck?" Emma asked. "Oh, yeah! It plays that fun music whenever she drives it around" Aurelia said, having gone to it numerous times with Henry.