081

"Aren't these things supposed to have music?" Aurelia asked

"What?"

"In movies, the elevators usually have music," Aurelia said.

"I don't think the elevator into hell is going have something nice like music," Killian said.

"Technically, not hell, remember," she said.

"You know what I mean," he said as the elevator came to a rumbling halt. "Bloody hell. You all right, love?" he asked.

"Yeah, fine," she said, as he pulled the lift door open. They looked out as the space in front of them only led down one dark tunnel.

"Well, at least we know we can't get lost," she said as they began walking down. "Let's just hope this isn't a trap by Hades and the whole thing doesn't collapse on us," he said.

"You don't think Zelena's right? That love could've changed him?" she asked.

"I don't think it could've changed him so quickly," he said.

"You know David used to say the same thing about you. That you were some dangerous pirate, only looking out for yourself" she told him.

"Well to be fair, I was," he said.

"No. You were always nice to me. Even after I hit you in the head" she said.

"Trust me, love. I had my reasons. Just glad they paid off" he said, as they came out the other side of the tunnel. There was a large door with a scale, sitting on a table in front of it. Something was carved into the side of the table, but it was in a language Aurelia had never seen before.

"You don't happen to speak...whatever this is do you?" she asked.

"Only a heart filled with true love can pass" Killian read as Aurelia looked at him surprised.

"Woah. I was totally kidding" she said.

"You'd be suprised what they teach you in the Royal Navy," he said. "The only question is, what the bloody hell does it mean?"

"It's the test. I have to weigh my heart to see if the way I love you is true" she told him. She looked over at him, growing nervous under his gaze.

"What?"

"Are you saying that what we share is..."

"Killian," she said, taking his hand. "What's wrong?"

"I know you love me. But true love is the rarest magic of all. Are you certain?" he asked.

"Well...I...I think so. I mean, the way I feel about you I've never felt about anyone. Granted, I've never actually been in love before I know but this...everything that we've been through, the way the universe pushed us together, it has to mean something right?" she asked.