027

When Aurelia and Hook walked back inside Granny's they sat at the corner of the bartop next to Emma and the woman they saved from being executed

"You two were out there a long time" Emma commented.

"Were we?" Aurelia asked, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, still swooning over their kiss but too embarrassed to talk about it.

"What were you guys doing?" Emma asked with a smile on her face, knowing exactly what they were doing.

"Nothing," Aurelia said at the same time that Hook mentioned they kissed.

"Okay, yes we kissed but that is definelty not something we have to talk about right now," she said. Hook smirked, leaning over as he wiped his thumb over the top curve of her lip.

"Whip cream," he said, still smiling as he licked it off his finger. Aurelia shook her head not having the energy or capacity to deal with all the emotions currently running through her body.

The woman they brought with them looked up in a panic as Regina walked in. "The Evil Queen" she exclaimed ready to make a run for it when Emma stopped her.

"No, it's okay. She's different now. She's not the same person anymore. You'll see. I'll....just stay here" Emma said.

"I'll go with you," Aurelia said, following after her, needing a good distraction. Regina was about to grab some hot chocolate for Roland and a beer for her and Robin when Emma and Aurelia walked over to her.

"Regina, there's something you should know. We brought someone back from the past" Emma said.

"It's this woman, and she's really nice and sweet. But she still think of you as..." Aurelia trailed off.

"Evil?" Regina asked.

"Yes, but we told her that you're different now. Maybe if she just met you and got to know you she'd see how much you've changed" Aurelia said.

"I understand," Regina said. Emma nodded and gestured for the woman to come over.

"Regina, I'd like you to meet-"

"Marian-" Robin asked, cutting off Emma as he looked at the woman standing next to her.

"Robin?" Marian asked, in shock as she walked over.

"I thought you were dead. I never thought I'd see you again" Robin said pulling Marian into a hug.

Emma and Aurelia looked at each other realizing that the husband and son Marian had told them about was Robin and Roland.

"Mama?" Roland asked looking up at her. "Roland?" Marian gasped pulling him into her arms. "Oh my baby!"

Regina stood there in shock as she watched Robin reunite with his family.