061

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: *  six weeks ago

"You really think giving the dagger to Arthur is the best way to help Aurelia?" Emma asked as she walked to the dagger's hiding spot with Regina, David, and Mary Margaret.

"We trust him," Mary Margaret said.

"Implicity," David said.

"Did you learn those big words at shepherd school? How do you know you can trust him?" Regina asked.

"Because we're good judges of character. And we would never act agasint Lia's best interest" David said.

Emma shrugged, thinking their reasoning was solid as she led over to a hollow tree stump. "Is the dagger in there?" Mary Margaret asked.

Emma nodded as she pulled the dagger out and was about to hand it over when Regina stopped her.

"Are you sure handing the one thing that can control your sister over to Arthur is the right thing to do?" she asked.

"Have you lost the power of comprehension?" Mary Margaret asked. "Hand over the dag-"

Regina and Emma were shocked as David and Mary Margaret froze, both of them with frozen angry expressions on their face. They looked over to see Aurelia, using her magic to stop them.

"Lia, what are you doing," Emma asked.

"When did you get so liberal with dark magic?" Regina asked.

"I don't have a choice. Arthur has under a spell. He wants them to bring him the dagger, to reunite it with Exacilbur" she told them.

"Unite it?" Emma asked.

"It was once one blade. But a long time ago it was broken in half" Aurelia said.

"What happens when they're togehter?" Regina asked.

"He wants to kill Merlin with it," she said.

"How do you know this?" Emma asked. "How do we know this isn't the darkness peaking through?"

"It's all true. And we have to hurry. Arthur's expecting them back soon" Aurelia said, gesturing to her brother and Mary Margaret.

"He's the King. So you want to take on all of Camelot?" Regina asked.

"We need to free Merlin. After that we can help David and Mary Margaret and stop Arthur" Aurelia said.

"Well that's a good plan but he still in the tree," Emma said.

"Dark magic," Aurelia said.

"No. No, you can't keep using it" Regina said.

"I have to," Aurelia said.

"Careful. I've been on that slippery slope. You know where it got me" Regina said.

"I'm not you, Regina. And we need to hurry. Let's go" Aurelia said, leading them out of the woods.