089

"If we don't give in to her, she'll use that on everyone?" David asked

"Yes," Snow sighed.

"So what is it?" Regina asked, looking at the small vile that sat in front of them.

"She told me to figure it out and that if we didn't give over our hearts within 12 hours she would use it on the whole town," Snow said.

Emma reached out, trying to take the vial from her but couldn't as her hand began shaking.

"Are you okay?" Aurelia asked.

"No, but I have an excuse. Haven't you heard? The Evil Queen's trying to kill my parents" Emma sighed.

"You said we are alive and well in your vision of the future," David said.

"The oracle said things could, kind of, change as we went along but the only thing that was certain was that I died," Emma said.

"Speaking of death, I think I know what this is," Regina said, walking over to a potted plant and pouring the contents into it.

Everyone watched as the vibrant green plant turned brown and shriveled up in a matter of seconds.

"Whoa," Henry mumbled.

"My ficus" Aurelia pouted.

"We'll get you a new one," Killian said.

"What kind of potion is that?" David asked.

"It's not a potion. It's water" Regina said.

"I knew it. Never trusted the stuff. Rum would never do that" Killian said.

"What kind of water?" Emma asked.

"From the River of Lost Souls," Regina said. "Gold...She's working with Gold. He brought it back from the Underworld. And now, if you don't give her your hearts, she can destroy the whole town."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You don't seem shocked that Gold brought some of this back and gave it to the Queen," Emma said, looking at Belle as they sat in Aurelia's dining room.

"I'm not. He's not acting like the man he could be" Belle said. "I wish I could help. But I've looked through all my books for any information on how to neutralize water from the River of Souls, but I'm afraid there's nothing. I'll keep looking" she said as she left and Blue came walking in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. I came as quickly as I could. David called and told me what happened" she said.

"Can you help?" Snow asked.

"Unfortunately, I don't have a way to counteract the Lost Soul's water," Blue said.

"So we either let the whole town die or the Evil Queen gets exactly what she's always wanted" David sighed.