025

Aurelia groaned in pain as she landed on the dirt floor of the cell, Emma landing right behind her.

Both of them were forced to change from their ball gowns into clothes the Queen's men had given them.

"Are you alright?" a woman asked, who was locked in the cell next to them. Aurelia looked over and realized it was the woman her mother had taken earlier.

"Yeah, I think so. Thanks" Emma said. "I'm Leia."

"Lia," Aurelia said, as she slowly stood up.

"I wish I could say it was nice to meet you" the woman sighed.

"Yeah, but under the circumstances, I get it. What's your name?" Emma asked.

"I dare not speak it here," she said. "The Queen doesn't know who I am and my silence is the only thing keeping my family safe."

"I'm so sorry. I saw you in the village with the Queen and I wanted to help but..." Aurelia trailed off not knowing what explanation to give her.

"It's all right. If you had tried to free me, you would have just ended up in here a day sooner" the woman said.

"What did she put you in here for?" Emma asked. "I knew where Snow White was hiding but I refused to tell the Queen."

"You gave up your freedom to ensure Snow White's?" Emma asked. "Yes, I believe her to be innocent," the woman said.

"How long are you in for?" Emma asked. "Same as you two," the woman said. "Just one more night."

"Really? One night? Why? Is Regina going soft?" Emma asked.

"No. One night, because tomorrow everyone in here is to be executed."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hook knew that sneaking into the Queen's dungeons would be difficult. He knew he would need help. Not to mention Snow and Charmings story still wasn't on track.

It was easy to track down Charming who had successfully tracked down Snow. Hook found them in the woods, with Charming having Snow caught in a net that hung from a tree.

"I don't have your ring," Snow said. "And why don't I believe you," Charming said.

"You should," Hook said as he walked over. "She's telling the truth mate."

Charming grabbed his sword not knowing if Hook would be a threat or not.

"Prince Charles. Lovely ball the other night. The mutton was a tad overcooked, but that happens" he said, walking over. "Snow White doesn't have your ring. But I can tell you who does. My princess. Well, her and her...sister. And I need your help to get her back."

"They have my ring?" Charming asked. "That's three women who robbed me. Where are they?"

"Well, that's the problem. The Queen's castle" Hook said.

"Actually, that's not a problem at all," Snow said. "I know it well. It used to be mine. I can get us in there, but not from up here. So, you let me down, you get your princess, and you get your ring. And I never have to see your charming face again."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Snow's plan was simple. At least it would be if they knew what it was. She left the two men to wait for her until nightfall while she went to get help. From who she didn't tell.

Hook and David sat in front of a fire as they waited for her to get back.

"You excited for your nuptials?" Hook asked, trying to make conversation.