008

The next morning, Aurelia was walking to Granny's where she planned to meet Tinkerbell for breakfast

The next morning, Aurelia was walking to Granny's where she planned to meet Tinkerbell for breakfast. David had given her a phone to use for emergencies, doing a terrible job at explaining how to use it.

All she remembered was that if she pressed the number one button, it would call him and he'd answer. She was walking up the steps to Granny's fiddling with the other buttons when she crashed into someone who was walking out.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I wasn't- Hook! Hi!" she smiled, realizing who it was that bumped into her.

"I was actually hoping to run into you," he said. "You were?" she asked.

"Well, I know Storybrooke can be quite disorienting if you're not used to it. Perhaps I can help you get settled in" he said, giving her a flirty smile with an innuendo that went right over her head.

"I'd love that" she smiled. "You would?" he asked, almost shocked thinking she was agreeing to what he was actually asking.

"Yeah! I mean I knew this land would be different but I didn't know how different. There's this...this magical box in my new room, well it's Emma's room and we have to share but she's nice so I don't mind. Anyway, Mary Margaret tried to teach me how to use it but I every time I press a button on the....the-"

"Remote?" he asked, realizing no matter how obvious he thought his flirting was Aurelia was oblivious although he did find something about her endless rambling adorable and almost...charming.

"Yes, thank you! The remote, this loud sound just comes out of it and there's like these moving pictures and I can never figure out how to turn it off. Or turn it down" she said.

"Well I don't know much about televisions in this land but I do remember promising to show you the ice cream they offer" he smiled.

"Oh, right! I-"

Both of them turned around as the door to Granny's swung open and Tinkerbell walked out. "Lia! There you are. I was wondering where you were" she said.

"Sorry! I ran into Hook and he-"

Aurelia was interrupted again, this time by a piercing scream that rang through the air. The three of them turned around just as Emma and David pulled up in his truck.

"What the hell was that?" Emma asked, looking at them. "No idea," Hook said.

David looked between his sister and Hook curiously. "I thought you were only meeting Tink," he said.

"I decided to join them" Hook smirked.

Before David could respond, the scream continued. "There!" David shouted as they all ran and followed him in that direction.

Following the screams, they found a woman being chased up through the park by the Shadow that was supposed to be trapped in the sail of Hook's ship.

Before they could help her, the Shadow ripped out the woman's shadow and flew off as she dropped to the ground.