092

"Lia it's beautiful" Snow smiled, looking at the ring on her finger

"Lia it's beautiful" Snow smiled, looking at the ring on her finger. "I'm so happy for you."

"Me, too" Emma smiled.

"Thank you. I spent so long alone on Neverland that I never thought I'd have this. Any of this. I mean, you guys, Killian, Cordelia-"

"Where is she by the way?" Emma asked.

"With Killian. Father-daughter bonding while I came over here to tell you all the good news" Aurelia said.

"So, how did Hook pop the question?" Henry asked. "On board a romantic cruise on the Jolly Roger?"

"No, it was...I mean it took my breath away literlly. I don't know how any movie night will ever be able to top this" Aurelia laughed.

"I can not wait to tell your brother that we have a wedding to plan," Snow said.

"Gosh, I've never even been to a wedding and now I have to plan my own" Aurelia said.

"Don't worry. We'll help" Emma said.

All of them turned as the door burst open and Regina and Zelena walked in. "We have trouble" Regina said.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked.

"The Evil Queen" Regin said.

"What about her?" Emma asked.

"Is that an engagement ring?" Zelena asked, tugging Aurelia's arm toward her.

"Oh. Um, yeah. Killian proposed. I'm getting married" Aurelia said as she couldn't stop smiling.

"Lia!" Regina cheered. "I'm happy for you. I really am."

"Thank you," Aurelia said, giving her a hug.

"That just leaves the question, what happened to the Evil Queen? She's still a snake right?" Snow asked.

"I have no idea. She got loose. And if she has figured out a way to escape her mortal coil, there's no telling what evil she could be up to" Regina said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Killian sighed, holding Cordelia to his chest as he looked out at the water. "I don't suppose you have any advice do you?" he asked.

All she gave him was a gurgle of random noise although somehow he knew she was probably telling him to tell the truth.

"You can tell the ocean your secrets, but the question is, whether the ocean will tell you hers" Nemo said, as he walked over to them.

"Nemo" Killian smiled.

"I heard Captain Hook was having a child, I almost didn't believe it" Nemo said, looking at the baby wrapped in his arms.

"I almost didn't either," Killian said.

"Well, I wanted to say goodbye. I wouldn't be standing here without your help but now that I am, I'm afraid it's time for your brother, Liam, and for the rest of my crew to sail again on the Nautilus" Nemo said.