075

It had been about an hour since Aurelia last saw Killian

It had been about an hour since Aurelia last saw Killian. And no matter what was said between them, she was still more than worried. And when he walked back inside the Sorcerer's house with a solemn look on his face, her worry didn't go away.

"Killian, where have you been? I was starting think you fell down the well or something and ended up in Under-Underworld" she said.

"I'm sorry, Lia. You were right about Liam. He destroyed those pages because of a deal he made with Hades years ago. A deal that almost got us thrown into the Boiling Sea" he told her.

"What? Are you okay? Where is he?" she asked, pulling him into a hug.

"He, uh, sacrificed himself. But his sacrifice helped a crew we once sailed with. They finally moved on, thanks to him" he said, pulling away.

"Did he?" she asked.

"He did. But he helped me see the truth before he went. I'm glad you came down here, Lia. Perhaps I do deserve saving after all" he said.

"Does that mean you're not planning on staying down here forever because I wasn't lying when I said I didn't trust the food at this Granny's" she said.

"Aye," he laughed. "Everything Liam did was to ensure that I had a future. And I damn well intend to have one" he said, wrapping his arms around her as he pulled her into a kiss.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"There's nothing in this entire book about Hades?" Mary Margaret asked as they took the book back to the loft.

"Liam ripped out every page. On behalf of my brother, I'm sorry" Killian said.

"Well maybe there's something else in here than can help," Aurelia said.

"Well. Henry's kind of the expert on storybooks. Where is he?" David asked.

"He's upstairs going full emo teenager," Emma said. "And doesn't want to talk to anyone right now" Regina added.

"Well, maybe he just doesn't want to talk to his mothers," David said as he headed up to talk to Henry.

When they both eventually came back down, Henry had something interesting to show them.

"The authors pen?  I thought you destroyed it" Regina said as they all looked at it.

"I did, but that just brought it here. The Apprentice told me where it was. I thought if I used its power, I could be a hero" Henry said.

"Henry, what made you think you needed to do this?" Regina asked.

"At first it was Cruella. She wanted me to use it to bring her back to life" Henry said.

"Why would you want to help her?" Aurelia asked.

"To help you. She said you have all this guilt about killing her. And that's when I realized I have all this power and I ignore it. I just live in everyone's shadow. I want to be the hero instead of the one the heroes rescue" Henry said.