083

"Gold

"Gold. He's got the Olympian Crystal. Or part of it, anyway. Some of it must have survived" Zelena said as they looked at the hold that had been blasted through the metal grate in the clocktower. "I can still feel the aura from it."

"Yeah, you're not the only one. He used it to cast a tethering spell" Regina said.

"Tethering it to what?" Aurelia asked.

"Storybrooke's magic. That's why he cast a spell here" Regina said.

"With that crystal, he can harness all of this town's magic for his own purpose" Zelena added.

"Gold already has the power of all the Dark Ones. Why does he need more?" David asked.

"To wake Belle. True loves kiss didn't work because she doesn't want to be with him" Emma said.

"Aye. Once the Crocodile wakes Belle, do you think he'll stop there? Do you think he'll just turn the bloody crystal and all of its power over to us?" Killian asked.

"Maybe if we ask nicely" Aurelia shrugged.

"Do you really believe that?" Zelena asked.

"It's like you two have never met" Snow mumbled.

"Ask nicely or don't. We need to get that crystal" Emma said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After searching all night, they still had no idea where Gold went. It was like he just disappeared.

"So far, no sign of Gold. Which means we need to expand our search perimeter to include the woods" Emma said, as the door to the loft swung open and Regina walked in.

"Where is he?" she asked.

"I told you we got this. We'll find Gold" Emma said.

"Not Gold. Henry" Regina said as she pulled out her phone and read a text she received from him. "Mom, there's only one way to fix everything that's tearing us apart. I have to destroy the-"

"The source of all of our problems" Emma read. "I got the same text."

"What does that mean? What's the source of all our problems? What is he going to destroy?" Snow asked.

"Poverty" Aurelia shrugged as everyone turned and looked at her. "It was in a book I read- you know what, doesn't matter."

"I think I know what he's after," Gold said, casually strolling inside. "The Olympian Crystal and all the magic tethered to it. It would appear my grandson has outsmarted us all. He used his Authorial power to steal the crystal right out from under my nose."

"Would Henry even do that? Destroy magic?" Snow asked.

"We better hope he doesn't," Gold said.

"Why?" Regina asked. "What happens if Henry succeeds?"