005

When Emma, Aurelia, Hook, and Neal arrived back at his old hideout he began searching through some of his old things

"Something tells me we won't find Pan's shadow in here, mate" Hook said. "Yeah, we're looking for something else. It's a coconut that's carved in two. One part holds a candle, the other part goes on top..." Neal said.

"Yeah, your star map. We hid it. I'll go grab it" Emma said, rushing off to the candle's hiding spot.

Neal turned to Aurelia, taking in her tattered clothes and her unnaturally golden blonde hair. "Sorry, we didn't get a chance to properly meet. I'm Neal" he said, holding out his hand.

"Aurelia," she said, gently shaking it. "Most people just call me Lia. And I'm sorry we had to meet the way we did. I've heard when Pan puts prisoners in Echo Cave that he excpets for them to die there. Not that I was expecting you to die or anything I just...sorry, can't stop talking."

"It's ok" Neal laughed, her bright disposition catching him off guard but truly matching her looks. "How long have you been on the island?" he asked.

"Long enough to be Henry's great aunt" she laughed. "Turns out Davids my younger brother."

"Really? Man does this family tree get crazier and crazier" Neal laughed as Emma came back in.

"Here it is. Your star map" Emma said, handing the coconut to Neal. "It's not a star map. It's what we're gonna use to trap Pan's Shadow" Neal said.

"A coconut? Are you daft?" Hook asked.

"You came to Neverland on a pirate ship through a portal but you draw the line at a magic coconut?" Neal asked.

"Fair enough. What's our next stop on this mission?" Hook asked. "Dark Hollow," Neal said.

"Dark Hollow? As in the Dark Hollow?" Aurelia asked.

"You know it?" Emma asked.

"It's where the Sundrop Flower used to grow. It's the reason Dark Hollow is now....well dark" she said.

"Any light that makes its way in is snuffed out by the shadows that call it home. Even I managed to avoid it" Hook said.

"Well, time to break tradition. That's where we going to find Pan's shadow" Emma said.

"Yeah, it's the only way we'll ever get to Storybrooke," Neal said, as they all followed him out.

Aurelia was hesitant about going to the place where the Sundrop Flower used to go. The place that was known for snuffing out any sources of light that came inside. But she promised them she would help get Henry back. And she promised Henry they'd be looking for him.

So keeping any doubts she had about going to herself, Aurelia followed them as Neil led them to Dark Hollow.

"It's right up ahead," Neal said. Aurelia looked up at the spot where the tree's winded together, forming a giant circle, almost like a fence. It was dark inside, the only lights coming from the lanterns Emma and Hook carried.