051

"Killian" Aurelia sighed, pressing the phone to her ear

"Lia. Did something happen? Do you need me to-"

"No. No, everything's fine. Just wanted to check-in" she said.

"So you're not hurt?" he asked.

"No. Just a small gash on the head but I put a bandaid over-"

"A small gash? What happened? Where's Emma and Regina?" he asked.

"Killian, I'm fine. I promise. It barely even hurts. There was a wolf in the road and-"

"A wolf?" he asked.

"I'll hang up on you if you interrupt me again" she sighed. They both knew that she wouldn't.

"Sorry, love. Continue. How's New York?" he asked.

"We haven't made it to New York. We're in Massachusetts. But we, um, we found Lily. Maleficient's daughter" she told him.

"Oh. Is she okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. She um, she already knew. Everything. Like about Storybrooke and Emma. And the Moonstone and me. She kinda hates me. Which is understandable. I'd hate me too if I were her" she said.

"Lia-"

"Her life here is miserable. All because of that stone. And mine is...pretty perfect, all because of that stupid flower. It's completely unfair" she said.

"Lia-"

"I tried to kill her," she said.

Killian was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "What happened?"

"I don't...I don't know. She was talking about killing David and Mary Margaret and I just...I didn't know what else to do. So I pointed a gun at her. I actually pointed a gun at her and if Regina hand't stopped me" Aurelia cut herself off with a sob, wiping a tear from her face. "I would have killed her. I don't know what's happening to me."

"It's not you. You know that" Killian said.

"But it is" she cried.

"No, love, it's not. It's the stone and the flower. And it's Gold. He's in your head, trying to convince you that you'll easily give in to darkness. But you won't. You didn't go through with it because you knew it was wrong. Because it isn't you. You're stronger than he thinks you are" he said.

Aurelia sighed, closing her eyes as she pressed the phone closer to her ear. "I wish you were here" she sighed.

"It's never too late," he said. Aurelia couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "I don't think Regina would be too pleased," she said.

"Lia! We gotta go" Emma called out. Nodding, Aurelia began walking back over to the car.

"I have to go," she said, still on the phone.