026

In the morning, Emma and Aurelia watched in glee as the past versions of Snow and Charming seemed to be getting along

In the morning, Emma and Aurelia watched in glee as the past versions of Snow and Charming seemed to be getting along. They were sure that their love story was now definitely back on track.

But Hook was much too concerned about their new problem. The woman they saved from the Queen. "So what are we going to do with our new friend?" he asked.

"We had to save her," Aurelia said.

"Sure you did the noble thing but she's supposed to be dead. Her presence in the enchanted forest could have unforeseen consequences" Hook said.

"Like what? She seems perfectly nice to me" Aurelia said.

"What if she has a child that grows up to mass murder? Or gets tipsy some night and rides a horse into one of the dwarves and there's only six of them? Who knows? Best not finding out. She doesn't belong here" he said.

"You're being very dramatic," she said.

"I know exactly what we can do," Emma said. "Take her with us."

Hook scoffed as Emma walked over to the woman, probably to break the news to her. "This is a terrible idea," he said.

"No, it's a great idea," Aurelia said, pulling Hook with her over to Emma and the woman.

"The future?" the woman asked as Emma tried explaining the situation to her.

"You can't stay here. You were supposed to die hours ago" Emma said.

"I don't understand. I just want to get back to my family" the woman said.

"They need to believe you're dead. Because that's what they've always thought" Hook said.

"You can trust us," Aurelia said.

"All due respect, but I don't trust you. Or believe you. So unless you're kidnapping me, I'm going to find my family-"

Hook barely had time to catch the woman as she fell into his arms. "Then I guess we're kidnapping you," Emma said, dropping the rock she used to hit the woman over the head.

"Oh my god!" Aurelia gasped. "She'll be fine" Emma assured her.

"What happened to her?" Charming asked as he walked over.

"She's sleeping," Emma told him. "What's up?"

"Uh, have any of you seen Snow? She went to the stream but she hasn't..." Charming began patting himself down, a shocked look on his face. "The ring! She took it!"

"Really?" Emma asked, and judging by the look on her face this was a good thing. "Do you know where she might be headed?"

"She was seeking passage on a pirate ship. There's only one way to get to the harbor from here. The troll bridge" Charming said, before running into the woods.