032

"Good morning" Aurelia cheered, as she walked into the sheriff's station bringing coffee for Emma, David, and Elsa who were there going through town records, still looking for Anna

"You're in a good mood" Elsa noted as she took the drink from her hands. "I assume that means your date went well."

"Very well actually," she said, turning toward the cell as she heard a groan. Furrowing her brow she realized it was Will who was lying on the cot, with a bloody nose.

"What happened to him?" she asked.

"That's what I'm about to find out," Emma said, as she walked over to the cell.

"Morning sunshine. Wanna tell me why you broke into the library last night?" Emma asked.

"The what? Oh, that's what that place was? I just thought it was a poorly stocked pub" Will said, stretching out, obviously hungover.

"Okay, I get it. Every town needs a village idiot. But your little stunt pulled me away from an important investigation. Start talking" Emma said.

"Last thing I remember is seeing that one," he said, pointing to Aurelia "last night and celebrating my escape with a nice bottle of whiskey."

"Did you celebrate with all of your friends, Alice and the White Rabbit?" Emma asked, holding up a copy of Alice and Wonderland.

"This was on you in the library. This was in your pocket" she said, showing him a page ripped out of the book. "Mean anything to you?"

"Nope. Doesn't mean a thing" Will shrugged but it was obvious he was hiding something.

"What about your eye? Did you get a good look at whoever gave you that shiner?" Emma asked.

As Killian walked in, Will glanced over at him.

"Now, that is an interesting question, isn't it?" he asked. Ignoring Emma's interrogation Aurelia turned to Killian, handing him a coffee.

"For you" she smiled.

"Thank you" he smiled taking it from her. As he did, she gasped noticing his hook was back, his hand long gone.

"What happened?" she asked, taking it in her hand, the cool metal resting in her palm. "It appears the Dark One's magic wasn't all I'd hoped it would be," he said.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine, love. You don't have to worry about me" he said. "Lia" David called. "I want to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" she asked.

"The name the Snow Queen gave you. That name doesn't appear anywhere in the census records" he said.

"What does that mean?" Aurelia asked.

"It means Emma was right. She didn't come here by any curse" David said.