063

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: *

As Killian stood with Regina and Mary Margaret waiting for David and Emma to return with Arthur he was growing impatient.

"What in the bloody hell is taking so long?" he asked.

"Patience, pirate. If these spell books are correct, as soon as Arthur adds the Crimson Crown to the cauldron, he should be able to make contact with Merlin" Regina said.

"Then we'll be speaking with him before you know it," Arthur said as he and Guinevere walked in with David and Emma. "David told us everything."

"And your willing to help?" Mary Margaret asked.

"After everything you've done for us, it's the least I can do," Arthur said as Regina handed him the mushroom. He looked down at it curiously, still not tossing it into the pot with the rest of the spell ingredients.

"What are you waiting for?" Regina asked.

"Perhaps it's best if I do this alone. Back in Camelot, Merlin delivered his prophecies to me from inside a tree. But I'm afraid he only delivered them when I was alone" Arthur said.

"This is too important to risk," David said. "Come on, let's leave him to it."

They all stood outside, waiting for Arthur to finish and it didn't take long for him to come back out.

"Did it work?" David asked.

"I'm afraid not," Arthur said, solemnly shaking his head. "I thought the spell was going to make contact, and then, it...it just fizzled out."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aurelia stood in front of Excalibur when Merida walked in with Gold and Belle. "He bested me, fair and square," she said.

"Good. I was starting to get worried" Aurelia said as she turned to face them.

"No, a hero never runs away from his problems. Now. As a former Dark One, I know you won't stop wreaking havoc until I pull that sword from that stone" Gold said.

"I'm glad you finally understand," she said.

"And I also know that you won't be able to resist making a deal. So, how about I pull Exaclibur in exchange for Merida's heart" Gold said.

"And my brothers. I want to know what happened to them" Merida added.

Aurelia smirked as she pulled out Merida's heart. "Fine," she said, pushing it back into her body. "I was going to do this anyway. Told you I didn't want to kill you."

"And her brothers?" Gold asked.

"They're fine. I never touched them. Now get on with it!" Aurelia snapped.