068

"You turned Hook into a Dark One?" Regina asked, less surprised that Aurelia would've done anything to save him and more surprised that it was even possible

"I didn't know what else to do. It was only way to save him" Aurelia said, her voice hoarse from all the crying as Mary Margaret handed her a glass of water.

"And you didn't think of the consequences to everyone else?" Regina asked.

"I always think of the consequences to everyone else! My entire existence has been at the expensense of everyone else! I will apologize for turning Killian into something he didn't want but I will not apologize to you or anyone else for doing the only thing I could to save the man I love!" Aurelia shouted, shocking everyone with her outburst.

"Lia, it's okay-"

"It's not okay, David! It's so far from okay. I am so far from okay. I'm...exhausted. But I can't sleep. Half of the time I feel like myself but then I don't. Days bleed into nights and I...I'm trapped in my own head" she sighed, running a hand through her hair as she leaned back on the couch.

"Okay. Let's all just...take a breather" Mary Margaret said, trying to ease the tension in the room.

"I didn't think any of this would happen. I was trying to get rid of the darkness for good. With Zelena I figured I'd be doing everyone a favor" Aurelia said.

"Come on. This is pre-meditated murder. Lia, there had to be another way. You should have come to us" Mary Margaret said.

"Okay, fine. The darkness has to be put into a vessel and then that vessel has to be destoryed. I picked Zelena but since you all have a problem with that, maybe of one you should volunteer. Anyone who wants to sacrifice themselves and be a vessel please raise your hands" Aurelia said and scoffed when no one did.

"Never thought I say this but I prefer you when you're all rainbows and sunshine," Regina said. "But right now, we have to clean up this mess."

"No, we don't. Give us back our memories. The drawings. Emma and Regina can access them can't we. We can piece together Hook's plan and stop him" David said.

"I'm afraid not," Emma said, as she walked inside. "The drawings you said were in the shed? They're gone."

"What the hell is Captain Dark One up to?" Regina sighed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next morning Gold and Belle showed up to Regina's house after having a run-in with Killian. He had given Gold the same sword he once used to cut off Killian's hand and wanted to finish the duel they started centuries ago.

"Once a pirate, always a pirate" Regina sighed, looking at the sword.

"As a man, Hook spent centuries trying to kill me. It makes sense that revenge would be on his mind" Gold said.