004

As the group followed the trail they were sure was left by Neal, Aurelia walked with David

As the group followed the trail they were sure was left by Neal, Aurelia walked with David. "Can I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Anything," he said.

"Regina called Henry her son but I thought Emma was his mom," she said. "Well, they both are. Regina adopted Henry when he was baby before Emma came back into his life" Aurelia nodded his explanation making sense.

"Can I ask you another question?" she asked.

"Go ahead" David laughed.

"Did they really never mention me? Mother and Father?" she asked. David's smile slowly turned to a frown.

"No they didn't. But I'm sure it's only because it would hurt to much to talk about" he said, trying to make her feel better.

Aurelia nodded accepting his explanation. "Your probably right. Although I really wish we had grown up together. It would've been nice not being an only child" she said.

"You're telling me," he said.

"What about James?" she asked, remembering her other brother.

"Right. Well we didn't grow up together either. I didn't even know about him until I was an adult. But it's kind of a long story" he said.

Aurelia nodded and didn't say anything as they came upon the opening of a cave. One she recognized.

"This must be where Pan is keeping Neal," Mary Margaret said.

"If the cave is some sort of prison, why aren't there any guards posted to stop us?" David asked.

"Because this prison doesn't require guards," Hook said, filled with a deep sense of dread as he realized where they were.

"It's Echo Cave," Aurelia said. "You two know it?" Mary Margaret asked as Aurelia nodded.

"All too well. I lost half my crew inside those rock walls. The only way to rescue someone from inside is to reveal a secret" he said.

"A secret? That's all?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Well your darkest secret. Something that you've never told anyone before. Not even each other" Aurelia said.

"Even if we spill our guts, how do we know Neal is still alive in there?" Emma asked.

"Because that's what Pan wants. He wants us to rescue him" Hook said.

"Why?"

"So that we reveal our secrets," he said. "He believes, once we do, our secrets will destroy us."

"Right. Well let's go then" Emma said, as they walked inside. Echo Cave was much bigger than any of the other ones on the island. The entrance opened up into a large cavern, so deep they couldn't see the bottom.