012

。゚☆: * enchanted forest 。゚☆: * one year ago

Once they made it back to the group, Robin and the rest of his Merry Men were invited to join them.

"So what do you think of our new friend? Can we trust him? He is a thief" Regina said. "Think of it from his perspective. How do you think he looks at you?" Snow asked.

"Not to mention he did save our lives" Aurelia added. "Point taken" Regina nodded.

Snow looked at her and laughed. "Kinda cute, huh?"

"He smells like forest" Regina scoffed. The group kept walking until they made it to the outskirts of the castle.

"Look," David said, as all of the trees and landscape in front of the gates were dead. All blackened and fallen over. The land looked barren.

"What happened?" Snow asked.

"That's exactly what I'm about to find out" Regina muttered walking forward but stopping when she came to a line drawn in the dead twigs and leaves.

Carefully reaching out a hand, everyone was shocked as she was met with some sort of invisible barrier that turned bright emerald green when she touched it.

"A protection spell," Regina told them. "The entire castle's encircled by it."

"Didn't you do this? Undo it" David said, remembering her telling them she protected her castle from the Dark Curse.

"Well don't you think if I could, I'd be halfway home by now?" Regina asked. "No. Someone hijacked it."

"Who could do that?" Aurelia asked. "I don't know. But I'm gonna find out whoever's been eating my porridge" Regina said. "Nobody sits in my chair. Nobody takes our castle."

"Hey. We've got a lot of people looking to us. They're scared, and rightfully so. Let's get them to safety first" David said.

"They'll be safe when whoever's in there is dead," Regina said. "Are you sure we should just go in there and kill them? What if they're nice? What if whoever's in there just...didn't think you'd ever be back?" Aurelia asked.

"No. Whoever did this has powerful magic which means their probably dangerous" Regina said. "Which is why rushing in there is a bad plan," Snow said.

"I can offer safe harbor in Sherwood Forest. It's not far. We can offer food, shelter, a thick canopy no creature will spy you under" Robin said.

"Do you have weapons?" David asked. "We're lousy with them," Robin said.

"Fine. Lead the way" Regina said, unamused. "But we're coming back. And whoever did this is going to suffer."

"Regina, it's our home. We'll make it safe again" Snow said.

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: * present