088

"I have no idea what's happening" Dr

"I have no idea what's happening" Dr. Whale shrugged.

"She went from being maybe 6 weeks pregnant to about 18 weeks in a matter of seconds and you, a doctor, have no idea how?" Regina asked.

"A doctor from a land without magic. I'm sorry that magic sun drop babies are not my expertise" Dr.Whale said as he dragged the ultrasound wand over her stomach.

"But is she going to be alright?" Killian asked, gripping her hand.

"She's fine. Baby's fine too. I even tell you the sex if you want" Whale said.

"Wait really?" Aurelia asked, looking over at the small monitor, but not really knowing what she was supposed to be looking at.

"Yep. Although some parents like to wait until they're born. Make it a surprise" Whale said.

"Um. I don't know. What do you think?" Aurelia asked, turning to Killian.

"I hate surprises," Killian said.

"Okay, you're right. Tell us now" Aurelia said.

"Alright. Well, it looks like..." Whale trailed off as he looked at the monitor before he turned back to them. "Congratulations. You're having a baby girl."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Whatever you want, the answer is no" Gold said, seeing Aurelia and Killian walk into his shop.

"We're just here to ask you a question," Aurelia said.

"If the question is why you look much more pregnant than the last time I saw you, I have no idea," Gold said.

"No. You know more about the Sundrop Flower than anyone. You're the one who gave it to her mother in the first place so surely you have some idea as to why this is happening. So tell us" Killian demanded.

"He meant to add on a please to that," Aurelia said.

"No, I didn't," Killian said.

Gold rolled his eyes as he stepped out from behind the counter. "I really don't know anything. I can only speculate" he said.

"We'll take it. We're kinda desperate" she said.

"My guess, it's a mix of your healing and sunlight powers. But if I were you, I'd be less concerned with how fast your baby is going to get here and more concerned with what will happen when it does" Gold said.

"What does that mean?" Killian asked.

"Your powers haven't been working since you found out you were pregnant have they?" Gold asked.

"Well, not really. It's like I've been too tired and weak to use them" Aurelia said.

"That's probably because your unborn child is taking them from you," Gold said.