067

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: * present

It was unfortunate that Zelena had to learn the hard way that when the Dark One offers you onion rings, you shouldn't take them. She didn't know it, but they had been laced with a potion to speed up her pregnancy.

She only found out when at two months pregnant, her belly grew in size and she found herself being rushed to the hospital to give birth. Regina and Robin were speechless. They figured Aurelia needed the baby for some kind of spell to snuff out the light forever.

Zelena, exhausted, was lying in the hospital bed with Robin holding the baby, and Regina there to keep it safe.

"Huh. I thought it'd be green" Aurelia smiled as she appeared in the room. Robin clutched his newborn daughter to his chest and pulled out his sword.

"I will not let you take this baby," he said. "Not without a fight," Regina said.

"Why the hell would I want the baby?" Aurelia asked, amused by the confused expressions on their faces. "Weirdos" she mumbled before looking at Zelena.

"You really should've eaten you're vegetables," she said, before waving her hand and transporting her and Zelena back to her house.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Killian woke up with a groan, in Aurelia's basement, chains wrapped around his ankles. He looked over and sighed when he saw who was sitting next to him.

"Zelena. Why are you here?" he asked, his head still pounding from whatever Aurelia drugged him with.

"Your insane girlfriend sped up my pregnacy, kidnapped me right after giving birth and seperated me from my little girl. And they say I'm wicked" Zelena said.

"Why would she do that? What does she need you for?" Killian asked.

"From the looks of things she's casting a spell to steal my magic," Zelena said, glancing at the table covered in vials and spell books.

"Why does she need more dark magic?" Killian asked.

"I don't," Aurelia said, as she walked in. "I'm not intrested in Greenie's magic. I'm giving her mine instead."

"What?" Zelena asked as she and Killian stood up.

"I told you I had a plan and it's not to destory light magic," Aurelia said, looking at Killian. "I still plan on destorying dark magic."

"If that were true, then why keep it secret from me or the rest of your family?" he asked.

"Because if I told you what I had to do you would've tried to stop me," she told him.

"And that's where I come in" Zelena huffed.

"Yes, exactly. The darkness has to be contained into a vessel and congratulations, you're the chosen one" she said.