065

。゚☆: * outside camelot 。゚☆: * three weeks ago

It was quiet when Aurelia got back to Granny's with the spark. Only Henry and Granny were inside.

"Lia, did you do it? Did you find the spark?" Henry asked.

"I did. This means we can finally fix Excalibur and get rid of the darkness forever. Where is everyone? Did they find the sword?" Aurelia asked.

"I don't know. No one came back yet" Henry said.

"Oh. That's weird. I thought they would've been back already. Well, maybe Merlin knows where they are. Have you seen him?" she asked.

"I thought he was with you," Henry said.

"He was. We got the spark and we were headed back here and then he just...disappeared. We were in the middle of a conversation-" Aurelia took a step back as a purple glow overtook Henry and Granny and they were frozen.

"Kind of like this. What the hell is going on?" Aurelia mumbled, waving her hand in front of Henry's face.

"He'll be fine," Merlin said as he walked in through the back door of Granny's. "Once we're done."

"Merlin? Oh, thank god. I was worried something happened to you" she said.

"I'm sorry for the theatrics. It's not usually my style but I had to follow orders" Merlin said.

"Orders? What do you mean? Who's orders?" she asked.

"Arthur's. My wayward pupil has done something I did not foresee. He's tethered me to Excalibur. Arthur has ordered me to reforge Excalibur into a whole sword which means I will need your dagger and the Promethean flame" Merlin said.

"But you know I can't do that," Aurelia said.

"Then he will order me to kill your family. And, Aurelia, as much as I hate it, I will obey" Merlin said.

"No. No...I, what do I do? Where are they? Maybe I can save them" she said.

"He wants to make a trade, in the heart of the Caledonian Forest in one hour. Their lives for the dagger and the flame" Merlin said.

"So that's it? There has to be something I can do. Maybe I can-"

"Acceptance is a form of strength. I know the darkness lives in you, Aurelia. But I beg you, please. Do not seek vengeance. Do not make the same mistakes as Nimue."

。゚☆: * storybrooke 。゚☆: * present

Killian was furious as he grabbed Arthur by the collar, pulling him towards the cell bars in the sheriff's station.

"Who's Nimue? What the hell happened back in Camelot?" he asked.

"I wish I knew. That blonde demon took my memories, same as yours" Arthur said.