Chapter 18

Shu Qi didn't manage to convince Ling Wei to teach them so they can only listen to Ling Bin, Ling Han, and sometimes Ling He.

"this handwriting is quite beautiful as well!"

Shu Qi praise when the written process hand over them.

the other's nod in agreement

"my sister's handwriting is naturally beautiful!"

Ling He the number one fan, of course, didn't forget to brag

"it was written by miss Ling?"

they ask in shock!

in this era, only noble women can be literate!

only they can afford to pay a huge amount of money to pay for a teacher!

and they will only teach the basics of writing, reading, and counting!

the girl's handwriting is very beautiful! it means that she learned to write a long time now!

Shu Qi laugh, really amazed by the girl! whatever goes under her hands will magically turn beautiful!

The Ling brothers start teaching the group, they start with the ink first.

the group was thankful that Qin Yuanzheng let them stay and listen.

they didn't know that the process is very interesting.

Ling Bin is introducing the ingredients when Shu Qi asks about the beeswax

"what about this?"

Ling Bin glance at it and said

"my sister is using it for something else"

Shu Qi's eyes shone with interest, but Ling Bin said

"without my sister's approval, no one is allowed to say it"

Shu Qi's eyes shone more brightly

"so the little girl is cooking something else?"

Ling Bin is already used to his fanatism so he just ignores him and carries on.

the paper has much more process and takes more time so they need much more time on it.

"can we see which wood and plants we can use as a substitute as you say?"

"if you want we can go out and cut some!"

Ling Han said

"but we want to see the whole plant! It's not a problem right?"

Ling Han pursed his lips, Ling Bin understand his brother's rejection so he said

"Okay! there is some within the village"

"but i think it's much better to climb the mountain right? after all, you can find everything in there"

Qin Yuanzheng voiced out, he didn't know but, it seems that the brother doesn't want them to climb the mountain.

Ling Bin look at him but remain silent then finally agree.

while walking Ling He remind them

"no noise is allowed!"

the visitors become alert, Are there some wild animals inside the mountain?

but seeing the little boys' relaxed appearance, it seems that is not the case.

when they enter the heart of the mountain, the visitors felt that they enter a new world.

this place is beautiful and serene!