Chapter 61

Ling Wei and Lu Nini are giggling while running away from the crowd.

While looking back checking if they are still being followed a hand suddenly holds Ling Wei stopping her.

Ling Wei was scared silly thinking that it was an enemy, When she turned her head, she was glad that it was only Long Yi Sheng.

But frown again.

"This looks fun, by the way, are you running away leaving the escorts we arranged for you?"

Ling Wei tried pulling her hand away but Long Yi Sheng's grasp was tight.

Lu Nini wants to pull Ling Wei away but Long Yi Sheng is not weak.

"This is inappropriate, please let go of Weiwei Captain Qin Yuanzheng"

Long Yi Sheng ignored Lu Nini and just stared at the struggling Ling Wei

"yes! Nini is right! You let go or else don't  blame me for being impolite"

"Take Miss Lu back"

Long Yi Sheng said to the escorts who finally managed to chase them.

Lu Nini did not want to but she was pulled gently by Ling Wei's maids and lead her away.

Long Yi Sheng signals the others to leave and leads Ling Wei to the other side.

Ling Wei keeps on struggling but is afraid of hurting him so finally she let him be.

"Weiwei, are you still mad?"

"I would not dare"

Ling Wei answered, not looking at him at all.

Long Yi Sheng sighs helplessly and starts explaining.

From the moment he first visited them.

"I purposely did not reveal my real identity because I am afraid that your family will change their treatment towards me, especially you, Your disdain towards nobles and royals is obvious"

Ling Wei's mouth twitched

"Hey don't go around making a story! I don't disdain the likes of you, I just found it troublesome okay?"

Long Yi Sheng's face darkens

"The likes of me?"

Ling Wei laughed awkwardly and explain

"Yeah, the nobles and royals? You know? Are they all the same?"

Long Yi Sheng sighed defeatedly, he has a long way before he can chase his wife.

"Actually my real name is Long Yi Sheng, emperor's 5th son, and the country's 5th prince"

"Then your higness may I take my leave now?"

Ling Wei asks politely but Long Yi Sheng does not like it at all.

"Weiwei, what should I do for you to forgive me?"

Ling Wei looked at Long Yi Sheng for a moment, and seeing him being sincere Ling Wei finally forgave him.

Anyway, his reasons are valid and he did not cheat them on purpose.

Long Yi Sheng finally smiles perceiving her softening.

Ling Wei glared at him and said

"If you dare to lie to us again I won't  forgive you anymore"

Long Yi Sheng chuckle

"Yes my young miss"

"By the way do you like rabbits?"