Chapter 47

Meanwhile, the center of the storm is currently enjoying the new year celebration with her family.

Specially Ling Bin is 3 years absent for new year celebrations, and it was the first time he celebrated in the capital.

With the family and heaps of his favorite foods, Ling Bin felt contented.

The new year celebration inside the camp although enjoyable but, being with his family is still the best.

After the meal the distribution of red envelopes to the servants.

Then a little game for everyone and rest after a while.

Momo Sang never experienced this kind of new year's Eve, unlike those new years that passed throughout her life, this is the most remarkable.

"This is fun! I enjoyed it a lot!"

Xiao Ying said still excited

Young Miss Ling is different"

"yeah!"

Xiao Yue and Xiao Xing agreed, Xiao Ming did not say anything but her smile is saying it all.

Momo Sang coughs fakely so the girls will notice her

"Although the Ling family is different but we should still know our place, understand? "

The 4 girls nod, they are all well-trained, and since young, following the master is a rule already rooted in their minds.

Ling Bin as always woke up early to train

"Young master Bin, Madam ask you to come to the hall to help her hand over the red envelopes"

Ling Bin pause and then nods.

He is also curious about what is transpiring during the first day of the new year.

After freshening up he goes out and joins his mother and grandmother.

Right after he sat down, a group of people came in.

All those families who worked in their shop will come early morning for the new year's greeting.

Ling Bin already know how many shops their family owned but he did not meet the servants.

For the servants of the Ling family, they are lucky to have to work for them.

Never once they were mistreated, and they are generously paid.

There are also a lot of benefits for each family, the sons can enter the academy paid by the Ling.

And every first day of the new year, they can stay and eat with the Ling family.

It is like a big reunion party!

After a while Ping, Fu, and Lu finally arrived.

Ling Bin happily chats with the family friend of the same village.

Ping Mu, Fu Si, and Lu Nini met Ling Wei's new servants and happily converse with them while waking Ling Wei up.

Ling Wei sighs defeatedly at her best friend's behavior and just lets them do as they please.

Everyone gathered at lunchtime and after that, the party will start.

Ling Wei is always making sure that everyone is having fun and will receive the prizes they prepared.

She is a person from modern times so she can't stand people mistreating people.

Ling Bin also enjoyed the gathering, he doesn't know when he can celebrate the new year with his family again so he let himself loose and drink with everyone.

When Ling Bin woke up, it was already past his training time.

He sighs, the indulgence is over, now time to go back to his training.

He rose and drag Ling He and Ling Han from their bed and start the intense training.

He can teach and train them for a limited period of time, so he wants to teach them as much as he can.

Although Long Yi Sheng is also willing but their time together is not enough.

So when Ling Wei woke up, she saw the pitiful appearance of her brothers, she laugh at them.

Ling He and Ling Han felt miserable, they didn't know what chicken blood was injected into their big brother.

Just right after he woke up they were dragged to the training ground and were beaten to black and blue.

After the 5th day of the new year, Long Yi Sheng finally showed up carrying a lot of gifts.

"Yuanzheng why are you bringing a lot? Here take my red envelope for you"

Ding Cui said

"here is from me, take it"

Cheng Waner add Ling Bin's mouth twitched seeing this bizarre sight, commoners gifting a royal a red envelope.

But he is more dumbfounded by Long Yi Sheng's beaming smile.

Like seriously? How much does he think of the amount of that envelopes?

Long Yi Sheng is not pretending to be delighted, he is really happy to receive something like a red envelope from them.

He knows that this is from their heart, unlike the others, it is just a show or just want to fawn over him.

After thanking them from the bottom of his heart, he distributed his gifts.

He gifted bolts of rare fabric to Cheng Waner and Ding Cui.

Ling He and Ling Han recieved books, and Ling Han got a book as well but it is about martial arts.

When it was Ling Wei's turn Long Yi Sheng handed her a scroll and said

"I don't know what to gift you so just choose over, take anything you want"

Ling Wei's mouth twitched, this man is really something

"no need, I don't think it's necessary, but still thank you"

"no I still want to give you something, just see, maybe you'll see something you want"

Ling Wei knows how persistent this man is so she just casually glances at the list.

"wh-what? Illuminating pearl? Is this real?"

She stuttered after seeing the list, she didn't expect that something like this exists!

The people around her looked at her with different expressions, especially Long Yi Sheng's attendant.

There are a lot of more valuable things on the list, but unexpectedly she will stutter by an illuminating pearl?

Long Yi Sheng chuckle

"how many do you want?"

Ling Wei looked at him with twinkling eyes while asking

"h-how many?"

They don't know how she feels, these pearls that she just read in those xanxia and wuxia novels can she actually see? And she can own some as well?

Long Yi Sheng smile and nodded, Ling Wei is truly different from any other.

These pearls are just common for them royals, he has a lot of things that his value will exceed almost a city, and yet her eyes shone like the brightest star just for this?