Chapter 114

"I am confident about your judgment, so I know he is an upright person but, I am still worried".

"Wife, you two have the same age, you have already birthed a son and yet she remains unmarried"

Ling Wei looked at her husband and then pursed her lips

"As if I am the reason why though?"

Long Yi Sheng handed Long Dingband to Momo Sang and then kissed his wife's pouting lips

"It is her choice, but Darling after that incident you all protected her too much! Let her grow up okay? She has been hiding behind everyone's back"

"No, she's not!"

Ling Wei protested but then she stopped, maybe her husband was right? Ping Mu avoided all men who approached her, although she already built a thick wall for herself and yet they still guarded the thick wall, afraid that someone could enter unknowingly.

"Maybe you are right"

Long Yi Sheng laughed out loud seeing his wife's embarrassed expression.

"Baby, let her try again okay?"

Ling Wei sighed and then hugged Long Yi Sheng

"I just hope she won't get hurt again"

Long Yi Sheng hugged her back and did not say anything anymore.

"Find me all the information about Ping Mu, the business she is managing, her favorite flower, color, clothes, and all"

Zhi Heng said right after he entered his residence

"anything else master?"

"only that, no need to dig her pass"

He can find it himself through her, it is good that she is not married, if she is, then there would be a bloodbath on that resident.

He will never let go of anything that catches his interest, his coldness is not only an outer appearance, but he is also a coldblooded person.

Anyway, he is sure that no man would treat her better than him, and he will prove it in the future.

Zhi Heng closed his eyes and reminisced about her crisp and beautiful laugh.

His eyes darken but, he wants to just take her home However, he decides to follow the emperor's advice.

He will penetrate into her life slowly and surely.

Ping Mu was startled when suddenly the young Prime Minister wanted to meet her, although baffled but still, she met him.

"Your grace, I am Ping Mu, how may I help you?"

She asked in her standard professional and polite manner.

"Sit down"

Ping Mu shivered after hearing his voice.

In this hot summer, his voice can still send cold making her feel chilly.

"Business collaboration"

He said then handed her the business proposal.

Her hand was slightly glazed by his making her shiver.

Not only his voice but even his skin is too cold, is he alright?

In her mind but did not say anything and just read the proposal.

Ping Mu sighed, after reading the report she could not help but inwardly scream

'okay fine! Your family is rich! You have 2 gold mines and a gemstone mine!'

But she keeps her professional expression

"your grace, with this issue, I cannot decide on my own, but may I ask a few questions about the mines?"

"ask anything"

He said, earning goosebumps in Ping Mu.

But before she starts her questions the door opens, the servers come in with dishes.

Ping Mu smells the familiar aroma, it is her favorite food!

Because for convenience purposes they meet at the restaurant still Ping Mu managed.

"My apologies your grace! I did not know that it was mealtime, how about I come again later?"

"No, I ordered this for us while discussing my proposal"

He said before she could stand.

Ping Mu is a little awkward, she wants to decline his offer but his words stop her.

"am I bothersome?"

Ping Mu sat back and shook her head

"no your grace, I am honored"

She said politely and started eating, she ate as quietly and as fast as she could and ignored the awkwardness.

After eating, Ping Mu started her questions and Zhi Heng would answer directly and precisely making Ping Mu's shyness reduced.

The talk surprisingly lasted for two hours making Ping Mu blush

"your grace, I am sorry for taking a lot of your time, and thank you so much! I will get back to you once the decision is finalized"

Zhi Heng nod

"no problem, if you want to the sample gems, you are welcome at my residence anytime"

"Y-your residence? Your grace?"

She asked stuttering

"yes"

His short reply,

"t-then let me know when can my people come to check"

"you will not come personally?"

Ping Mu swallowed then slowly shook her head

"Your grace, we have people who are experts in this field"

Zhi Heng nodded then finally left.

Ping Mu finally breath loudly.

Although what she says is true but, checking the quality of the items is also her responsibility, but she has this weird feeling that once she enters his residence going out will be difficult.

"Master, how was the proposal?"

His steward asked in a serious manner

After telling everything, his competent stewards concluded

"master maybe you should reduce the preying eyes, maybe she felt that she could not go out once she entered your residence that is why the mistress declined"

"That was my plan"

"But master we cannot make haste about these things"

"That was my plan but I won't do that, yet"

Not until she is willing, although he wants to take her home badly, but, he wouldn't like it if she started hating him.

His steward was relieved after hearing this, because of his experience since childhood, Zhi Heng became extremely cold and indifferent to his surroundings.

It is good that he is starting to learn about feelings.

"This is a good deal then! Mumu why did you not accept this proposal?"

Fu Si asked, right now, they are inside the palace talking about Zhi Heng's business proposal.

Ping Mu looked at them awkwardly but still answered honestly

"I was frightened by him"

Ling Wei bit her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"I also saw him a while ago, he is really scary"

Lu Nini agreed without hesitation.

Her husband looks more approachable, although he is a soldier, compared to the young prime minister.