Chapter 109

"No need to move that fast, why not let them build their relationship first? If they fall in love with each other then it is great! But if it is not then forget it"

"But what if it did not happen? Miss Fu's name will be ruined by this incident"

Tao Qiang asked with a straight making Fu Si stiffen,

"who will have the guts to spread a rumor?"

Ling Wei said confidently

"my wife is right"

Seeing Tao Qiang's reluctant appearance Fu Si finally said

"Your majesty no need!"

"Your Majesty I agree!"

Fu Si and Tao Qiang simultaneously said.

"Your majesty please no need to do this"

Fu Si insisted but Tao Qiang already stood up and respectfully said

"let me send Miss Fu"

Ling Wei gave Long Yi Sheng a high five when they left

"It feels like we are villains colluding together"

Long Yi Sheng laughed at his wife's choice of words but he still nodded his head in agreement.

While walking Fu Si felt surreal, she kept on secretly glancing at Tao Qiang but too bad he seemed to not notice her and just kept on looking ahead!

She pursed her lips and did not try to steal glances again.

She was a little discouraged but when she came home and was about to rest, she realized that it was Ling Wei's help so she could get close to Tao Qiang.

She clenched her fist and decided to work hard!

If the tiger did not go to the mountain then let the mountain go to the tiger!

So Fu Si starts vigorously chasing after Tao Qiang.

Tao Qiang did not know how to react to Fu Si.

He thought that he would just let time pass and eventually, she would find a man to marry and this deal would be over.

He took the packed lunch with a hint of emotion and thanked her monotonously.

Fu Si smiled brightly and left after waving him goodbye.

Days pass like this, and Fu Si is getting professional on how to chase a man.

She learns to cook, sew, embroider, and a lot more.

Ling Wei was dumbfounded when she first found this out but Fu Si only said

"I want to give my all so I won't have a regret in the future"

Ling Wei wiped her tears and hugged her, but because her stomach was already 7 months the round bulge stopped them.

Long Yi Sheng glances at her weeping wife helplessly, if the physician did not emphasize her changes of emotions, he will panic endlessly.

"my Sisi is now grown up"

She said while crying making Long Yi Sheng speechless.

"Head guard Tao do you have time after 3 days?"
"I am busy"

Tao Qiang resolutely says Fu Si's bright eyes diminish a bit but later on she recovered.

"ooh, then it is fine! When you have time then?"

"Not sure"

He said without emotion.

"If nothing else I'll go ahead"

He said, later on, Fu Si looked at his retreating back and sighed helplessly.

But cheer herself up, it's only two months, and it is still too early to give up.

But another two months came and went and still no changes.

Long Chuan and Heng Kexin came back before Ling Wei gave birth.

Then the grand empress dowager.

They had a mini celebration together with Ling Wei's family.

The first prince's main and 3rd wife is now pregnant making Long Chuan happy and rewarding him a lot.

The second prince's main wife is pregnant as well resulting in a rewarding and more cheerful celebration.

"Sisi if you can't hold any more then give up!"

Ling Wei gently said when the friends met in the palace again.

Fu Si fell silent and then said

"Weiwei do not worry! I will keep that in mind"

The trio sighed and just looked at each other.

Fu Si is changing, and her changes are not good at all!

Because they cannot stop her so they can only support her and hope that she won't drift too far from them.

Fu Si keeps on struggling to capture Tao Qiang, even though the servants and guards have already started looking at her weirdly but she just ignores them.

She even overheard them calling her cheap and bitch but she ignores everything.

Ling Wei's daily life keeps on changing almost every day.

She would wake up in the middle of the night crying because her feet were aching.

Or she will cry while looking at the mirror while saying she become fat and ugly

Or woke Long Yi Sheng up because she wanted to eat something, she even asked for an ice cream making Long Yi Sheng dizzy, when she realized ice cream did not yet exist at that era she cried again

It was good that Long Yi Sheng never ran out of patience with her, he kept on coaxing her, assuring her, and proving her love to her over and over again.

Making Ling Wei cry again.

The day of her labor is getting nearer and nearer making the people around her extremely nervous.

While walking after eating breakfast, Ling Wei suddenly felt pain in her tummy.

Ling Wei clutches her stomach while her other hand reaches out to hold onto something.

Xiao Ying hurriedly holds her when she reaches out.

"Xiao Ying I think am ready to give birth"

Xiao Yue heard it and shouted loudly

"The empress is about to give birth!"

Sang Momo and Xiao Ning hurriedly helped Ling Wei.

Then all of them quickly move to prepare everything.

When Long Yi Sheng heard the news he dropped everything and ran.

Ling Bin was also with him and hurriedly ran as well even leaving Long Yi Sheng behind.

Before Long Yi Sheng comes in, he can already hear his wife's mournful cries making him heartache.

"Momo Sang, why is Weiwei crying in pain?"

Ling Bin asked worriedly and innocently.

"Master Bin, giving birth is really painful!"

"then? Weiwei is very sensitive to pain! She will be alright right?"

"the empress will be fine!"

Long Yi Sheng did not hear what they said, his focus was inside the room.

Every time his wife cries out of pain, he badly wants to barge in and comfort her but he cannot.

After a while Long Chuan and his wife came, then the empress dowager.