Chapter 94

The emperor looked at the empress, the empress side glanced at him then finally said

"Long Jia Ji, you are confined inside your house for 3 months and write 20 copies of the woman's virtue as your punishment for disrespecting the crown princess"

Long Jia Ji was shocked

"then what face would I show to my husband's family?"

Copy the woman's virtue? Does she need reeducation?

"then ask yourself! What kind of attitude you are showing to your family? Don't forget, you are now a married daughter, and you are now your husband's family, not a princess anymore! how dare you show contempt to the crown princess when you are just a mere official's wife?"

The empress rebuked coldly.

Long Jia Ji bit her lips, she is unwilling, to apologize to an ignorant villager Like Ling Wei but, imagining the in-laws' weird look they will throw at her.

She took a deep sigh and turned to Ling Wei but before she could say anything Long Yi Sheng cut her off.

"no need, my Crown princess won't accept her apology"

"sister-in-law, are you that unwilling? we are all family after all"

The second prince said

"Your Highness, courtesy demands reciprocity, of course, I will treat the people as a family if they do treat me the same, even when I was just a mere commoner, I am the same but"

Then she stood up bowed

"I will ask my husband to let it slide for now, but if there is next time, then please don't blame us"

"no need, the empress's punishment has been announced, we cannot take that back, Long Jia Ji, your punishment will start today"

The emperor said as the youngest princess escorted out.

"I am sorry your highnesses, your majesties, I guess I ruined the atmosphere"

Ling Wei said sadly

"don't blame yourself, little girl, it wasn't your fault"

The dowager said but their mood already dropped to zero so Long Yi Sheng proposed to live.

"When did I provoke that sister of yours?"

Ling Wei asked while walking away,

"I wanted to talk more with the empress dowager and the empress but in the end, she destroyed my plan!"

Ling Wei said in an annoyed tone.

Long Yi Sheng patted her head gently

"she wasn't like that before, all of us grew up that was spoiled, and our education is top notched, I don't know when she changed but it doesn't matter"

"how come it doesn't matter? What if she drives a wedge between me and the empress and empress dowager?"

Long Yi Sheng chuckle

"They are not that shallow, and they liked you more than us"

Ling Wei rolled her eyes, did not believe him a single bit.

"you mean you've got punishment because of that ignorant villager?"

"yes! And none of them said anything on my behalf!"

Long Jia Ji said while crying

"Silly child, of course, our concern is genuine compared to them, rest for now, we will talk again after okay?"

Long Jia Ji wiped her tears and answer

"yes mother-in-law"

The beautiful middle-aged woman came out, but once she was out she sneered

"Mother, what happened? Sister-in-law seems to be sad"

The woman looks at her highly prized possession, her youngest daughter, the most beautiful in the whole capital.

She kept her hidden well, in her mind hiding her would pick up the interest of those nobles and even the royalties.

That calculation was right, her real target was Long Yi Sheng from the beginning.

When Long Jia Ji married her son, she thought that it was the right time but, Long Yi Sheng did not show up!

When he became the crown prince, she knew that she had to make a move but his engagement was announced!

In desperation she investigated his whereabouts to let him meet her daughter by 'coincidence' but he was always busy!

The time came and went and he got married.

She brainwashed Long Jia Ji to think that Ling Wei was just a lowly girl and did not deserve to marry into the royal family.

She said a lot of negative things about Ling Wei.

She initially thought that everything was just a show.

That Long Yi Sheng's so-called love towards that lowly commoner was just a rumor.

She gritted her teeth, the youngest princess was punished because of that bitch so it means that, the royal family put great importance on Ling Wei.

"Mother?"

"don't worry about her, she will be fine in a while, why not wait for me inside your room, I will be there in a while"

The girl smiled and nodded then walked away gracefully.

"What happened?"

She asked the servant the whole story.

After hearing everything, she smashed everything inside her room

"the crown prince was the one who got furious for her?"

"yes madam, and the crown prince's relation with that woman is really good"

"go out"

She finally said after a while, she took a deep breath and then started revising her plan.

But first, she has to meet that Ling Wei for her to learn more.

Long Yi Sheng proposes to eat their dinner earlier, Ling Wei just agrees, thinking that he will be busy later.

He is indeed busy, busy with Ling Wei on their bed.

Because they started early so they ended a little late.

When Ling Wei woke up, she hissed in pain.

She bit her lips and sighed helplessly. She doesn't know when his enthusiasm in bed will lessen but she hopes that it will be sooner.

After breakfast, she goes to the empress's palace to greet her.

"Mother Empress yesterday did I cause you trouble?"

She asked worriedly later on,

"no trouble, I don't know what happened but, her changes are huge, no worry, Jia Ji is innocent, but I know she will come around, I already sent someone to investigate the reason for her sudden changes"

Ling Wei sighed and did not say anything anymore, she had this feeling that she was already being conspired.