Chapter 103

The crowd was slightly startled and confused.

Everybody knows how the crown prince loves and spoils his wife, who will give the Kwang princess those wrong information?

They silently look at each other and silently agree that this is a conspiracy.

Ling Wei and Heng Kexin also understood automatically.

"even if the rumors are true but, who do you think you are meddling in someone else's business? You are not even from our country! You are nothing in here! What? Do you think that once you humiliate me, the reward will be a chance to sleep with my husband?"

Ling Wei asked with mock.

Kwang Sha did not know what to say, she only knew that trampling Ling Wei would be exhilarating, a lowly person like her did not deserve the crown prince Long Yi Sheng!

Ling Wei's temper spiked again seeing Kwang Shu could not say anything

"Is this the outcome of living on a barren land? Even the head can be barren as well?"

The other Kwang princesses were startled

"crown princess, are you being too much? Why do you have to insult all of the citizens of our country?"

The eldest princess asked

"aren't here the living proof? Asked her, or let me ask you all instead, do you think that because of what she did your country is still safe?"

The Kwang sisters' eyes widen

"what? You insulted the Long Kingdom's crown princess! It is equivalent to insulting the whole Royal family! Do you think you can get away by just sending one of you back? Are you overestimating your country or underestimating the royal family of Long Kingdom?"

The Kwang sisters paused, then looked around.

Seeing the other envoys looking at them with pity and sarcasm, it finally sank in.

"what? Now tell me that I am wrong!"

Heng Kexin sighed helplessly seeing her daughter's in law's mood spiking up again.

"Weiwei it is fine, leave the rest to the crown prince, I bet he will be here in a moment"

Ling Wei saw that the faces of all the princesses brightened up, even the princess from Bingdao country who was crowned as the most beautiful princess reacted.

She has kept a mysterious and quiet aura since Ling Wei came in but when they know that Long Yi Sheng will be coming her lips purse, obviously she tries to stop her smile.

"ooh? See their reactions! Interesting! You just all proved what my husband tells me about princesses"

"What did the crown prince say?"

The wife of the 2nd prince asked

"that these princesses are like those high-class harlots"

The crowd reacted

"Don't be too much"

One of them reacted, even the Bingdao princess looked at her but Ling Wei just continues

"is he wrong? Then tell me! Harlots will sleep with whoever can pay them! The higher the better! Just like you all, the higher the status the better! If not being a harlot then what? Aren't you here because of this reason? To sleep with someone who will pick you up? But all of you want the crown prince right?"

Heng Kexin coughed fakely, feeling really hopeless about Ling Wei's vulgarity, although her words were partly true but, these words could not just be said out loud, really she was too much pampered but this could not go on, maybe she would have to be stricter to Ling Wei.

"you can deny if you want but, you all know that it will be an empty denial!"

"it seems that the Long Kingdom's crown princess does not intend to continue the harmonious relationships between our kingdoms"

The Bingdao princess says cooly making Ling Wei laugh

"Did our country especially invite you all?"

"no one invited you! It was your countries unilaterally's decision to send you here! Don't put yourself on the highest pedestal like, we need you!"

Madam Zhou smile slightly but cannot help but worry, judging by the empress's appearance, it seems that Ling Wei will be trained arduously after this.

The princesses from the various countries again were shut up by Ling Wei's words.

The Bingdao princess was shamed and blushed.

"And here I thought that you are something else, did you only bring your beauty with you?"

"Weiwei enough"

Heng Kexin said lightly.

When Long Yi Sheng heard the news from his guard he loudly dropped the wine cup making the others look at him with confusion

"well done Kwang country!"

He coldly said making the others more confused, the prince from Kwang country was the one who was the most confused.

"Your Highness?"

He asked a little hesitant

"your good sister just humiliated my wife"

The Kwang Prince broke into a cold sweat, his bad premonition had come true!

"Your Highness! It was our fault! We raised an evil one! I begged of you to please have mercy"

Long Yi Sheng smiles coldly,

"even if I forgive you, do you think my brother-in-law will?"

Kwang Bing looked at Ling Bin with dread.

He just heard that Ling Wei is the pearl of the Ling Family's hand, they spoiled her unconditionally.

He looked around and finally kneeled in Long Chuan

"Your Majesty, please! Save my country"

"Prince Kwang, don't ask me!"

The emperor said calmly but burning inside.

Do these people think that the royal family is just decoration?

Long Yi Sheng just gave him a final cold look before leaving.

While walking Long Yi Sheng gave Ling Bin who followed a side glance

"my sister was never been bullied! It all thanks to you"

Long Yi Sheng cannot say anything about that fact so he remains silent and hopes that his dear wife did not explode yet.

She is a really explosive chilly pepper these days.

When they enter the hall, it was when the time Ling Wei is throwing insults toward the Bingdao princess

"Well said my wife!"

He said while clapping his hand

The crowd was frozen for a while but Long Yi Sheng ignored them and took Ling Wei's hand without a care about his surroundings

"Mother Empress"

He said causing the crowd to snap out

"greetings to his highness crown prince"

"Mother Empress, it seems that this banquet is unnecessary so allow me to take my wife away"

Then he looked at his wife and said

"Let us do the cleaning okay? Your husband must punish the people who wronged you"

The princesses saw the tenderness and overflowing love Long Yi Sheng conveying Ling Wei through his eyes.

They were envious and at the same time shocked, they truly heard wrong, or were they played by someone?