Chapter 124

"The man's identity?"

Ling Wei asked

"His family migrated abroad, three years ago who visited the country, and decided to build his own business here without his family's connection"

"Weiwei is quite famous, he is reporter's favorite"

Ling Wei nodded, Since waking up, she has ignored modern gadgets and focused on making her family happy, her mobile phone is only for contacts and nothing else.

"Then I will check on him later on, and Dad, since I am awake now, try making an appointment again to cancel the engagement"

She said then urged her parents to rest.

Before going to sleep, Ling Wei made and mental note to check who is this so-called fiance of hers.

Remembering Long Yi Sheng, Ling Wei started to feel uncomfortable again, she felt like she was cheating on him.

Remembering her life previously life she cried again, since she recross over, every night, she kept on crying while thinking about them but her guilt toward her parents overpowered the sadness.

She lived a life of contentment and bliss and yet they were left with devastation and grief.

Ling Wei clutched her aching heart and fell asleep enduring the pain and sadness.

The sun is shining brightly, the morning sun seeping through Ling Wei's sun making her smile in contentment.

"Such a perfect weather!"

She exclaims cheerfully, after sunbathing, she enters the house to search for the fiancee her parents talked about.

Ling Wei forgot to ask the name, but her mom said that the man is quite famous so it should be easy.

Her body and mind did not forget to operate these devices so she did not struggle and use her mobile phone smoothly.

Because she did not know who she would search for, she only opened her social media to find news about recent years.

A lot of articles about famous actors and actresses, rich magnates and rich families, handsome and beautiful passersby, and talented citizens.

She was even amazed seeing people showing everyone how huge their appetites are by uploading their videos while eating a lot!

For a moment she forgot her initial motive as to why she was using her mobile phone!

She sighs and starts reading the articles about rich people.

Then new news came catching Ling Wei's attention!

'Breaking news! Mr. Hu Yi Sheng was spotted with her rumored girlfriend a famous actress Li Fei in a hotel just this morning!'

Ling Wei dropped her mobile phone after seeing the article and the picture.

Although it was a bit blurred, she will never mistake Long Yi Sheng for another man!

Ling Wei bit her lips hard, until it bleeds then shakily picked up her phone again and read the article again.

She weakly sat down when she saw Li Fei's appearance, she looked exactly like her in her previous world!

Ling Wei finally understood, when there was no need to know everything.

From the beginning Long Yi Sheng is only attracted to her outer appearance.

There is no way he will fall in love with her in this world because she did not possess the appearance

Ling Wei wipes her tears, she will never be a mistress!

Even when she was the empress, she never allowed her emperor husband to accept any woman!

Lay on her bed in pain, she closed her eyes to think of a way to get close to him.

But can she really do it?

Just imagining getting close to him while knowing he has another person in his heart makes her heart ache like it will bleed any moment.

She bit her lips hard again until the stinging pain reduced the heartache she was feeling right now.

What should she do? Then she remembers her son Long Dingbang and still unnamed daughter and decides.

Even if it is hurt like hell, she will do it! For her son and daughter and the Long Kingdom, they needed their emperor badly.

She was an Empress for 5 years! This little thing can't make her step back!

She stares out the window and makes a plan.

She can't be his wife in this life so maybe a friend or even an acquaintance will do, as long as he accepts the Jade pendant, her job is done and they will both part ways and she will just think of him as a passerby in this life.

In her mind, it was easy but her heart was breaking bit by bit.

Since she woke up, she did not know how many times her heart had broken for a lot of things but, this one was more painful than anything else.

To think that the man she truly loved, the man she married and had children, only loved her face, she felt betrayed.

What a shallow man! She misunderstood him!

Ling Wei does not stay inside her room despite dying too, She doesn't want to worry her mother so after calming her tumultuous emotion, she goes out after making sure that her eyes are not swollen anymore.

"Mom, what is wrong?"

Ling Wei asked after seeing her mom look in thorn

"Your dad called and asked me to bring a document for him, but your grandmother asked me to buy your grandfather his medicine, both of them are urgent!"

"Why? Is Grandpa fine?"

Ling Wei asked worriedly

"It was his old problem, you know?"

Ling Wei nodded and then suggested

"I will bring the document to Dad"

"Are you sure?"

"Mom I will be careful!"

Su Xue sighed, One of their driver is currently running an errand for them, and the other one has to go home for an emergency, Their nanny is occupied for a moment so she cannot ask her.

Su Xue agreed despite her reluctance and did not forget to remind her about safety.

Ling Wei drove her newly bought car, and while driving she played her favorite music to divert her attention so she wouldn't think about her problems for now.

"Hello dad? I am at your company's parking lot to bring the document you needed"

Ling Wei called right after she arrives at her father's company.