Chapter 63

"AAAHHH!"

Lu Nini and Ling Wei's procession was startled by her sudden scream

"Weiwei, what happen?"

Ling Bin who was not far away came running toward her worriedly

Ling Wei jump into her brother's arms

"Brother, can you see this? This is amazing!"

Long Yi Sheng who heard her scream as well came hurriedly and this is what he saw.

Ling We hugging Ling Bin makes his face turn a shade darker.

"That is her brother! Don't  go crazy now"

Long Chuan who was also curious followed along and sensing his son's mood reminded him.

Long Yi Sheng calm himself and then come to the siblings while pulling them apart.

"This is a hot spring"

Long Yi Sheng answered while standing in the middle of the two.

Long Chuan chuckle seeing his son's shameless behavior.

"yes! Can you believe it? Hot spring in the middle of this freezing place! Nature is wonderful!"

She said with sparkling eyes that almost blinding.

Long Yi Sheng blink

"Yes, nature and Weiwei are amazing!"

Ling Wei giggles

"Thanks to you!"

"Why are you thanking me?"

Long Yi Sheng asked

"No reason but I just felt that you are part of the discovery of this hot spring"

The crowd was confused about what are they talking about

"Weiwei, what is happening?"

Ling Bin finally ask

"Last night he helped me clear my mind, so I believe thanks to him we found this wonder!"

Ling Bin doesn't get the connection between them but

"Weiwei is right!"

Whatever it is Ling Wei is right.

The people were dumbfounded and Lu Nini just giggled.

That is right, that is how strong Ling Wei's word is not only to his brothers but to her whole family.

"I want to try it"

She suddenly said

"No can do"

Long Yi Sheng answered with a breath

"Why?"

"We still need to check if this is not dangerous, besides there are still a lot of things to know about this hot spring so, why not wait until everything is settled?"

Ling Wei pouted but still listened.

Long Yi Sheng won't ever allow her to swim in a public place, although a lot of people will guard her but there is always an accident.

Ling Wei stayed in the north for a whole week, She wanted to stay but the emperor is being childish and wanted to pull her so without a choice she left with him.

They decided that the north would be a tourist spot that everyone would love.

Xiong Tian wanted to keep Lu Nini but Lu Nini insisted on going back with Ling Wei so without a choice he let her go but he promised her

"Before the end of this year, I will ask for a leave and come to your house to propose, Wait for me okay?"

"Okay I will wait"

Lu Nini answered blushingly

"Nini if he does not come, don't worry there is a lot of men in the capital, I will accompany you looking at different kind of 'scenery', you don't have to wait for him"

Ling Wei said making Xiong Tian nervous

"I will definitely come"

So please don't bring his Nini to those places with a lot of scenery.

Ling Wei giggles

"I did not say that you will not come! What I am saying is, my Nini is very pretty and I am sure that i lot of men will like her so you better behave properly and treasure her well"

Xion Tina nods solemnly, he will never hurt Lu Nini.

Ling Wei smiles then pulls the still-blushing Lu Nini

"Brother you better be careful okay? Take care of yourself and always send us letters, I won't say to Mother and Grandmother about your promotion but don't make me wait long okay?"