Chapter 95

After greeting the empress Ling Wei came to see the empress dowager and she also expressed her sadness but the dowager answered the same with the empress.

"Weiwei, our family is not perfect, it is only natural to have these little conflicts, don't  worry okay?"

The empress dowager said, Ling Wei nodded and smiled in agreement.

"I have this feeling that it is a conspiracy"

Ling Wei said to her husband after the passion subsided.

"leave it to empress mother, and don't worry, I will assure you that these little tricks of theirs won't harm you"

Ling Wei rolls her eyes

"you are saying it now, but what if I am being conspired because of you?"

"madam, although it is not impossible but, trust me okay? Nobody can destroy us"

Ling Wei smiled and hugged him tighter

"then, I won't worry anymore"

Long Yi Sheng felt the soft body so he turned over and put her under him again

"that is right my darling, I want to occupy your everything"

He whispers overbearingly and starts another throes of passion.

After three days, Ling Wei excitedly woke up early, although her body can't still keep up with Long Yi Sheng's stamina but, she is already adopting slowly.

"wifey are you ready?"

Long Yi Sheng asked in surprise seeing her all ready when he returned from his training.

"yup, go ahead and take a bath, I will wait for you to have breakfast together"

She answered smilingly, seeing her in a happy mood, his mood spiked up as well.

"Your Highness the gifts are ready"

Tan Ye, Long Yi Sheng's chief steward said.

Long Yi Sheng nods and looks at his wife, Ling Wei thanks Tan Ye and pulls Long Yi Sheng.

A lot of people are already waiting for this day, these rumormonger people are speculating about Ling Wei's importance to Long Yi Sheng.

So when the crown prince's carriage passed by with another carriage full of gifts in tow, the people followed until Ling Wei's maternal family's residence.

The gifts are important but the crown prince's presence is more important.

Ling Wei took a peek outside and was startled to see a lot of people

"what is wrong with these people?"

She asked in confusion, Long Yi Sheng gently squeezed her thin waist, while putting his head on her shoulder he also glanced outside

"These people have nothing to do but to watch and spread nonsense rumors, they are here just to know whether I am truly in love with my wife or not"

Ling Wei froze while blushing and slowly turned her head towards him.

Long Yi Sheng felt her rigid movements and was stunned to see her red face and in disbelief appearance

"w-what did you say?"

Long Yi Sheng finally realized why she was reacting this way, he felt disheartened and asked

"I am not that obvious enough?"

Ling Wei saw the disappointment in his eyes and pain so she shook her head and explained while still blushing.

"i-i know you like me, and I felt the same but, I did not know that it is deeper than like"

She bit her lips and continued not looking at his eyes

"i-i am not sure if I already fell in l-l-love with you but I truly l-like you! Are you okay with that?"

Long Yi Sheng did not react for a long time, Ling Wei fidgeting while waiting but when he did not say anything, she felt wronged thinking that he was disappointed in her.

Long Yi Sheng lifted her chin up and kissed her hard.

Then he asked hoarsely

"Baby, what did you say? Say it again my wife, I want to hear it again"

Ling Wei looked at him with widened eyes

"y-you are not mad?"

"Why would I? Say it again, please? Say it again"

Ling Wei hide on his chest and whisper

"I like you, I like you a lot"

Long Yi Sheng laughed out loud while hugging her tighter.

Ling Wei smiles while listening to his laugh and heartbeat.

"it doesn't matter my wife, I will try hard to make you like me more and more until you fall in love with me okay? Thank you, my sweetheart"

Ling Wei lifted her head and looked at him

"Why are you thanking me?"

Long Yi Sheng pecks her red cheeks

"for everything, if not for the inappropriate day, I would love to bring you back to the palace and show you how much I am thankful and love you"

Ling Wei realized his subtle meaning and pinched him.

"What are you talking about in broad daylight?"

Long Yi Sheng captured her misbehaving hand and kissed it tenderly while looking at her with overflowing love that made Ling Wei blush

"it is me should thank you right?"

Long Yi Sheng chuckled and whisper

"then I will wait for your thank you tonight"

Ling Wei's face is red enough that blood can drip out of it at times.

"why are you being so corrupt?"

Long Yi Sheng just smiled while hugging her despite her pushing.

If he could, he wants to be corrupt with her for the whole day and night.

"Your Highness, we have arrived"

Shout from outside that disrupted Long Yi Sheng from cozying with his wife, but this did not reduce his happiness even just a bit.

Long Yi Sheng was the first to alight the carriage then hold his hand up to help his wife.

Ling Wei got down with the help of Long Yi Sheng, when she was finally on the ground she was startled by a lot of people.

"greetings to the crown prince and crown princess! Long live his highness, long live her highness"

"stand up"

Long Yi Sheng said majestically and proceeded to help out his in-laws

"Grandma, mother no need to be so formal"

Ding Cui and Cheng Waner did not care about these little things and just focused on Ling Wei, but did not forget to let them in first.

"Weiwei, how are you? Are you getting used living inside the palace?"

Ding Cui asked while weeping,

"Mother I am fine, no need to worry about me, the crown prince is treating me well!"

Ling Wei explains while wiping her mother's tears

"live a good life okay? That is our only wish for you"

Ding Cui said while gently caressing her hair.

"Grandma I will! You also take good care of yourselves okay? Both of you lost weight!"