Chapter 76

"You are an incompetent mother who has forgotten that you are a woman as well! You did not even teach your child basic knowledge such as respect? How many women had to suffer because of him? How many innocents have been destroyed by your son's hand? You are a woman too so you should be clear of the consequences of the woman's lost innocence! You condone everything! So now I am telling you this, your son will soon have his retribution and whatever happens, that is your fault! I won't stop until I achieve the justice I deserve, and not only me but to those women who suffered"

Ling Wei paused, she took a deep breath and continue

"This is what you choose for your beloved son so accept everything"

Madam Lu shivered involuntarily, she looked at Ling Wei agape and did not know what to say.

But her son never did anything wrong!

"don't make me laugh! Do you think you can move my son?"

Ling Wei chuckle

"not me, but justice will move your son"

Then so turn to the magistrate's men

"Master, I have evidence of Lu Yui's crimes! And please whatever help you need from me will fully cooperate"

"what evidence? What crime? Don't you dare smear my son's name!"

But Ling Wei just ignore her and add

"and master, please let them pay for the damage they made, let them clean as well if not then please put them all in jail longer"

The man's lips twitch, Based on the law, they can only send these people to jail and wait for the magistrate's verdict! Even the magistrate can't let them pay!

Ling Wei has forgotten that in this era, there is no such thing as 'fine' yet.

Madam Lu saw that they were really gonna arrest her servants so she quickly left the place to call her husband.

"Weiwei, what you said is all true?"

Ding Cui asked after a while, neither she nor Cheng Waner did not say anything but they kept protecting Ling Wei.

"not sure"

Ling Wei answered

"then your words?"

Cheng Waner asked in confusion

"I am not sure but, I have this feeling that it is true, Lu Yui is such a scumbag and lecherous and his mother spoiled him rotten so there is a high possibility that they just silence the witnesses and buried the evidence, anyway there is no secret that can be hidden forever"

She explains,

"then what is the paper you hand over?"

Her mother asked again

"ooh, that? It was just a piece of blank paper, just to scare away the evil spirit, i will go to the prefect to explain and at the same time ask for forgiveness"

Her family and friends were dumbfounded, they didn't want to imagine the prefect's reaction once he received the blank piece of paper.

But before leaving she asked her guards to investigate all the crimes Lu Yiu did.

If her intuition is right, she will let him pay.

And she also announced in public that all the members of the Lu family would be banned from every store she owned.

When the Lu family heard it they hurriedly investigated the reason and found out that it was Madam Lu's fault, she was heavily criticized.

She ignored them and hurriedly found her husband but she was slapped hard right before she could talk

"you crazy wrench! I have told you that don't make trouble for the Ling family! You and that accursed son of yours will be the cause of doom of my Lu family!"

Madam Lu who fell from the slap was shocked and then was helped by her personal maidservants

"the emperor, the empress dowager, Madam Zhou, Madam Fu, and even the 5th prince are close to her! The Gu family who has higher status than us, concubine Gu who was once the reason the emperor disobeyed the empress dowager was brought down by her! You are always outside gossiping with other madams and yet you have forgotten?"

Madam Lu who has finally calmed down can't accept it.

"your son was beaten to that extent and yet you are still taking that little bitch side? I am telling you! Unless I kill that witch with my own hands I won't stop!"

Master Lu's eyes widen in anger then finally said

"then I will divorce you! I won't let you ruin my Lu family! You can bring that useless son of yours and leave my Lu house"

Madam Lu was frightened finally realizing the seriousness of the matter.

She directly knelt down and begged her husband while clutching his foot

"m-master please don't do this to us! I will beg for forgiveness! Don't do this to us"

She cried and begged but Master Lu just kicked her

"even if Miss Ling forgives you, do you think the 5th prince will let your son off? You were fully aware of how insidious the 5th prince is! Once this news arrives at him, it will be over"

Madam Lu slumped back to the floor and started regretting her decision, she was blinded by hatred and forgot how strong Ling Wei's backing was.

"m-master h-help your son! Help Yui-er!"

She begged again but seeing Master Lu's refusal she felt her strength left her.

She remembered what Ling Wei said it is her fault!

After 3 days, the verdict came, and Ling Wei's people managed to hold a lot of evidence of Lu Yiu's crime for only 2 days.

Madam Lu passed out after hearing that her son would be beheaded.

Lu Yiu who was still bandaged was carried away from his room and through inside the jail.

Ling Wei did not feel any pity after she heard the news.

Lu Yiu committed a lot of unforgivable crimes, and many women died because of him.

How many innocent young ladies can't have normal lives any more thanks to him.

Madam Lu cried and begged her but she ignored her.

Parents loving their children is the most heartwarming but, parents spoiling their children rotten is not the right choice.

You can all love and spoil them but, the bottom line is needed.

Everything should have a bottom line.

Too much is bad, in everything, if it is too much, it will be harmful.