Chapter 41

Cheng Waner and Ding Cui are smiling blissfully while the children are bickering.

After breakfast, Ling Wei again tours Ling Bin but this time to introduce all their shops.

Ling Bin saw some fellow villagers so he become prouder of his sister, she never forgets her roots.

Ling Han suggested eating at his favorite restaurant, Ling Wei ask Ling Bin's confirmation before she agrees.

Ling Bin is not familiar with the capital so he just follows along with his younger siblings.

"Miss Ling! Welcome!"

The restaurant owner said warmly when he saw her.

"Hello, master! Today brought my brothers! Please give us one of your rooms"

"ooh! Young masters welcome! Come on follow me!"

"master no need! I know the way! Just busy yourself"

The owner smiled and agreed, but still call his assistant to attend to them.

"I didn't know that the restaurant owners in the capital are this enthusiastic"

Ling Bin commented after they seated

"he is one of our business partners, his ingredients came from our farm, he is saving a lot, and all of our ingredients are fresher and more flavorful compare to others"

Ling Bin finally understand.

While they are in the middle of their meal, the room suddenly opens.

A young man wearing low-key black Hanfu, although it was lowkey but Ling Wei instantly knew that it is not just any ordinary one.

She looked up and scrutinize the man who barge in.

If he didn't just barge in maybe she will appreciate him, but he is being rude.

"I heard that you are here"

Ling Wei knit her eyebrows, was about to quarrel but she heard Ling Bin said

"I didn't know that you will come to find me, come! Have you eaten"

Ling Wei and her younger brother realized that he is one of Ling Bin's friends so they let them in.

Ling Wei was still scrutinizing the newcomer when the man look at her and smile dazzlingly.

Ling Wei's mouth twitched, does this man knows that he is seducing an 11 years old girl?

"little girl! Glad to see you again, you haven't changed a little bit"

Ling Wei was still trying to remember him so it takes a lot of time before she realized what he means

"do you want a fight?"

Long Yi Sheng chuckle

"I was just joking"

"don't joke with me! I don't even know you"

Ling Wei bickers back, Long Yi Sheng clutches his chest dramatically

"little girl! You are so mean! After sending me those gifts!"

Ling Wei ignores him and looks at his brother questioning

"it's Qing Yuanzheng"

The siblings were surprised, the name is really familiar, and it is always included in every Ling Bin's letter.

"ooh! The sickly thin and girlish young master from before"

Ling Han and Ling He giggles while Ling Bin awkwardly looks at his friend

"yep, but it's different now"

He said arrogantly, then briefly glance at her, Ling Wei was insulted by the way he looks at her.

Ling Wei glare at him and decided to ignore him.

Long Yi Sheng chuckles seeing her turning red because of anger.

The little girl is becoming more adorable.

"not allowed to bully our sister!"

Ling He huffed angrily, and Ling Han glared at him.

Long Yi Sheng looks at the two little men

"even if I bully her, you can't do anything to me"

Ling Han and Ling He are clever so they understand what he meant

"we will grow up and we will become stronger! Stronger than you!"

Ling Han announces loudly giving Ling He confidence.

"yes! Just you wait!"

Ling Wei smiles proudly

"yes! When the two of you grow up, you'll be amazing!"

"heh"

"what do you mean by that?"

Ling Wei ask while glaring at Long Yi Sheng

"sure about that?"

Ling Han and Ling He's eyes widen, Ling Bin cough awkwardly and Ling Wei got angry

"they will become stronger! And when that time comes I will ask them to plummet you!"

Then she turn to her shocked little brothers

"don't listen to him, he is just a childish ghost!"

Long Yi Sheng laughs aloud, but seeing Ling Wei getting serious, he coughs then hands her a small lacquer box.

"Sorry, I was just joking, here, a token of my apologies"

Ling Wei ignores the gift, her appetite is completely gone!

Long Yi Sheng open the small box, Ling Wei didn't know but she felt there is something like a magnet making her turn over, so when the box is finally open she glance and froze

"oh my god!"

She snatched the box and checked the authenticity of the item inside.

"lapis lazuli!"

She exclaims!

Her dad once gifted her one, because it was very rare so it was very expensive and most of the time it's very hard to find!

"Sister, what is lapis laz?- what?"

Ling He ask innocently

Ling Wei kiss Ling He out of happiness and excitedly explain

Long Yi Sheng narrows his eyes and a cold aura envelope the whole room right after the kiss.

Ling Han and Ling Bin are drowning in jealousy that they didn't notice.

Ling He didn't really understand because he was still immense from his sister's kiss but suddenly shiver when he felt a cold air around him

He looks around and shivers seeing Long Yi Sheng looking at him coldly.

"thank you so much! I don't know where you embezzled it but really thank you!"

The cold wind suddenly changed into a spring breeze that make Ling He confused

"Hey, little girl! What do you mean by that? I found it! It wasn't from a sort of illegal! Dont accuse me"

Ling Wei laugh happily

"I was just joking! Really thank you, I really love it"

"I know you will love it! You also have the same reaction with the blue flower, by the way, do you still have them?"

Ling Wei nodded, when he sent a lot of them, Ling Wei planted them and she was glad that it was successful.

"I can't wait to make my new blue pigment"