Chapter 130

"I will give you three days, clear all the rumors about you and me if not then don't blame me"

Li Fei's eyes widen in shock, when Hu Yi Sheng enters the office she follows without a care.

The staff who heard the commotion started whispering

"The boss seems to be angry, What do you think happened?"

"Who cares? Anyway it turns out that everything is just a rumor created by her, it seems that it will be the end of the employers who use her name as a backdoor"

Secretary Ma who ruled the secretary's office since she came suddenly did not know what she would do.

Li Fei is her best friend, and she has done this many times now, why so suddenly?

"Yi Sheng, is it about my cousin? I came here to apologize on her behalf"

Hu Yi Sheng ignored her and called Assistant Xiao

"Remember my word"

Hu Yi Sheng said to Li Fei before turning to Assistant Xiao

"Escort Miss Li out and investigate all the employers, anyone related to her, fire them"

Assistant Xiao bowed and led the frozen Li Fei, She did not want to leave but Assistant Xiao warned her

"It will be bad if I call security to escort you out, Miss Li"

Li Fei then obediently left.

She doesn't know what happened, but for now, let Hu Yi Sheng calm down first before she strikes again.

Anyway, she has a way to make him indebted to her.

"President, it was my negligence"

Assistant Xiao apologized when he entered Hu Yi Sheng's office

"Your year-end bonus will be cut, and this will be the last time"

He said coldly making assistant Xiao's back stiffen

"There will be no more next time sir"

He assured before leaving, that he would investigate this thoroughly to uproot all the bad luck that was brought by that annoying woman.

Ever since he met Li Fei, he knew that she was not a good thing, but his boss did not say anything so he remained silent.

"What happened?"

Li Fei's manager asked worriedly after seeing her coming back so fast.

"Nothing much, send some thugs and send it to this address, tell them to harass them until they sell their property"

Her manager nodded and did as she said, Li Fei is the company's cash cow so whatever she wanted, she had to give it.

When Hu Yi Sheng calmed down, he started working but paused when he saw the folder on his desk.

He has been trying to buy this land since 1 year ago, but the elder couple keeps on rejecting their proposal, if he managed to buy this piece of land then his project could start.

It's been a year so he decided to just change the location, he is glad that the couple did not want to sell their property because he found a more suitable place.

He then proceeded to shred the paper.

Hu Yi Sheng was preoccupied for a few hours, When he was working, he usually forgot the time, he looked at the time and found out that it was already 6 pm.

He cleared his desk and stood up to leave.

Up till now, he can't still believe that he was a person who originated from a different world.

He doesn't know how he woke up 4 years ago and found out that he become someone else.

His memory is blurred, but he is sure that he is not from this era.

He did not know how to use those gadgets, he was even shocked when he saw them.

Television, computers, mobile phones, telephones, cars, and those unfamiliar things to him.

After a week, he finally understood what was going on.

He took over someone's else body.

Although his memory was still blurry, but deep inside his heart he knew that he was not someone from this world.

He breathes deeply and closes his eyes to sleep, These past few nights, some memories resurfacing from his dream.

Faces and names that are unfamiliar and yet familiar to him.

He hopes to know more about something, especially the name Ling Wei.

The next day, Ling Wei did not go out and instead, she stayed inside her room to escape reality.

For a moment, she wants to forget the reason why she came back.

She wants to free herself from the shackles of responsibility that were put on her shoulders and try to rest her heart and mind.

She stares at the ceiling then sighs.

After sighing for the nth time, Su Xue knocked on her door

"Please come in"

She said

"Are you bored?"

Su Xue asks after entering her room.

Ling Wei shook her head, but Su Xue did not believe her so she suggested

"Why not come and visit your maternal grandparents?"

Ling Wei purse her lips and think for a while before making a decision

"Okay! I also want to see their farm and breathe some fresh air"

The relief in Su Xue's eyes was obvious when Ling Wei agreed to her suggestion

"Then, when do you want to come? So I can call your grandparents"

"I will come tomorrow, and Mom don't call them, I want to surprise them"

Su Xue smile gratefully,

"How many days do you want to stay there?"

"Maybe for 3 to 5 days"

"Do you want Mom to help pack your things?"

Ling Wei giggles

"Mom! I am not a child"

Su Xue laughed then seriously said

"You will always be our baby!"

Ling Wei shook her head

"I think it is time for you and Dad to give me baby brother"

"What nonsense!"

Su Xue said blushingly

"Mom, you and Dad are still young! It is not impossible, I also want to experience holding a baby sibling"

Su Xue shook her head while pushing Ling Wei's head away from her

"I guess that you are truly bored! Leave me alone"

Ling Wei laughed at her running-away mother and sighed, she do hope that she has a younger sibling, but she cannot force her parents right?

She dawdled for a few minutes before packing the things she will bring.