Chapter 25

(Before starting the next chapter, I would really thank every reader. We have now crossed 2000 reads. It is indeed really heart-warming.)

Waiting really long for the call, I felt asleep in my study. Suddenly the laptop makes a sound, regarding a stupid sale invitation. It was around half past three in the morning. Still the music in the living room was loud. I just hope my neighbours don't throw me out after tonight.

Just then I found a cup of coffee and two chocolate cookies on the side table.

'May be you need some rest but if you have work this will let you stay awake. By the way it was Rehan's idea, but it would be really weird if he makes coffee in his own party and that also for you, So it is from me.

Aisha.'

This girl is really sweet. I mean this is the first time that she is meeting me and so much love. Strange but sweet.

I went till the passage of my living room to see how rocking the party was. I chose to leave Rehan to his friends for the night. I go back inside, start sipping my coffee and still waiting. Meanwhile I also booked tickets for Rehan to go back to India a couple of days before new year's. Confident enough to convince him to go back. Fingers crossed.

Finally I received a mail from the client postponing the session to next day afternoon. 'OK', could be the only solution. I am slowing losing all hopes but still stay strong. I put on my ear plugs on and go to sleep.

Morning when the doorbell rings, I get up. Rehan's driver was her to pick him up.

"He is not up yet. What time is he supposed to go?", I ask tying my hair up in a bun.

"9 ma'am.", a man all dressed in white uniform answers.

"Ok.you wait outside. I'll wake him up.", I told him.

"Rehan, morning you have shoot, first day, get up. Your driver is already here.Rehan.", I nearly shout, opening the curtains of his room. He had gone to bed with the party clothes and urghhh. "Rehan! You are on the bed with those shoes, Get up. Shoes down.", I throw the pillow at him.

3 more days without Rosy.

I head to the kitchen to get Rehan's coffee and even when I'm back he is not up.

"Who the hell tells you'll to party so much that you can't get up for work the next day.", I start sounding like my mom.

"Mamma!", he said getting up. "You just sounded like my mom. Mahn."

"Shoes down.", I said again.

"Sorry, but dude for a second I thought it was my mom."

"I sounded like mine too. Anyways go get ready your driver is out and I have to rush to office, coffee on the table and keys on the rack, I'll be late."

"OK mom."

Just when he was stepping out of the door and I was all ready to leave for office, I remembered that it was his first day of shoot of the new film.

"Rehan, wait.", I shout from the kitchen.

"What now? It's getting late.", he says adjusting his watch on his wrist.

"Didn't you realise that when you were sleeping? Aaaa open your mouth.", I put a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"Chocolate? Why?", he asked.

"Because, it's your first day at shoot of a new project and my mother always says before commencing anything new or doing anything important or difficult, one should eat something sweet. For good luck, you know."

"How blessed am I to know your mom. Genius."

"Ok. Now leave. You are getting late.", I remind him.

"I'll drop you on the way.", he offered.

"No thank you but you carry on. I have to drop somethings for Sanya and Daniel as they are at Daniel's relatives place."

"But you are already late for office.", he says checking his watch.

"I know but she just called. I'll just drop it on the way, you carry on."

"Cool. Bye. See you in the evening."

"Bye.", and as soon as he leaves I put a piece of chocolate in my mouth as well. Otherwise that day is not far when even I have to return back to India with Rehan.

"So ready to go back to india, Ms.", an irritating chick in office pokes her nose as I enter.

"Ananya. It is a beautiful place indeed you must visit. But i'm definitely not going.", I don't even know why am I wasting my time with her.

"Ananya, meeting.", David calls from the other side.

"She is the last person to spend your time on or rather waste.", he tells me as I approach him.

"Ignore.", I enter my cabin.

By the end of the day we gave the clients the revised presentation. But they still need time to decide. Either they'll kill me or I'll murder them. Again a day will be spent in tension.

When I reach home, I already find Rehan there.

"Your mom's chocolate really worked. Early pack up first day."

After a tiring day all I could do is just a smile. He comes to me taking my laptop bag placing it on the sofa.

"Thank you. Who cleaned the house? It was messed up because of the party. Sanya? Are they back?", I ask sitting opposite him on the sofa with a bottle of water.

"They left to go back to Toronto."

"What? Without telling me? Why? When?", Why would she do that?

"How would I know? I thought she told you or probably you must have guessed it. Any which ways you are the ultimate friend, you come to know everything. May be she thought..."

"That doesn't mean that you just step out. I also went to their friend's place this morning, she didn't even meet me there. She could have told me then. Am I not supposed to know when people come to my house and leave. What the hell is going on? Everyone things they can just do whatever they want to. Come when you like, leave when you like. Today she left tomorrow you will leave.", I get up placing the bottle back in the fridge and nearly banging its door.

"Ananya, are you alright? I agree that it was her fault not informing you but it's alright. That's what you have always believed right? And if you think I'm leaving then dude do you think I'll miss a chance to stay in a foreign country which has an atmosphere of home, with such a beautiful person. I'm not going anywhere. I like free accommodation."

I manage to smile.

"Your mood seems to be really off. Come let's go.", he says holding my hand and moving towards the door.

"Rehan, I'm really not in a mood to go anywhere. please.", I don't want to go anywhere. I'm having one of those sad days.

"We are going there just to uplift your mood. You have to come . Otherwise I'll pick you up and take you."

"You are very stubborn. OK.", I put my shoes on.

(Don't they already look like a married couple?

Share your views.

Share, Vote and Comment.

Hit that star down)