Chapter 63

After the most beautiful proposal, both the families had finally confirmed the date of the wedding. Three weeks and Rehan and Ananya would be together forever. The preparations of the wedding were in full swing. Although both Rehan and Ananya were too busy fulfilling their professional commitments so that there is nothing pending once they are married. They want to reserve that time for each other completely, their friends and family were handling the entire preparations.

And finally after receiving deadlines and threats from the family, it was today that everyone was supposed to meet at "Kundra Mansion" and discuss the pending work. While Ananya was getting ready to go to her "would-be-home", the door bell rang. There were a set of people Ananya had hired to look after her parents once she shifts. She wanted to personally make sure that they are reliable, so asked them to join before the wedding. On this her father got a bit upset, claiming all this to be waste of money and that they can take care of themselves. She should concentrate on her wedding and her life post that. But no one can stop Ananya when it comes to her parents.

"Money is not as important as you both.  And even if it is a waste of money, it is my money and I want to waste it in both of you. Understood.", She told him.

Her father although not convinced but nodded his head without arguing.

Reaching Rehan's house, they welcomed the "Bride-to-be" very warmly. His parents, her parents, Ananya everyone sat in the massive drawing room.

"We'll start while Rehan is asleep. He came home by 4 in the morning. He has clubbed all his shoots to get it done as soon as possible. He'll join soon.",  his mom told everyone after the welcome drinks were served.

"Even Ananya was awake the entire night finishing her presentations.",  Ananya's father said and she pinched him in the hand "Baba!" She smiled at others.

Looking at the preparations, it seemed like the Kundra's had pretty much managed everything. Everything was so grand and exorbitant. While everyone surrounded the wedding planner and had their eyes glued to his laptop screen Ananya sat on the sofa opposite them figiting with her hands and thinking something. Suddenly Rehan dropped his head into her lap and lied down while in his tracks and t-shirt .

"Good morning", He said and gave her a kiss on her cheeks but close to her lips.

She was shocked by her sudden appearance." Good Afternoon.",she smiled. The entire family stared at them.

"Rehan!", his father said with angry tone. "What is this?"

"Sorry dad!", he said and sat up straight.

"Why only a kiss here? She is your would be wife. Take her to your room.", He took a pause as Ananya turned to look at him "and show her your preparations", Everyone laughed at this and Ananya blushed.

"Sure. Why not?", Rehan  winked at his father and both of them went around the house.

"I thought dad got angry with my PDA.", Rehan said.

"Glad it was a joke.",  she said looking down.

He sensed something. He stopped her by holding her wrist. "Tell me."

"The preparations." she said instantly looking at him.

"Is it not proper? Is there something you want? I'm sorry. I should have personally checked things. Are my parents going to loud with it?"

"No, no no.", she said trying to calm him down. "Everything is turning out pretty well."

"Then what's the problem?", He asked.

"Everything that is planned or is being planned is way too grand. And without realizing this fact my parents are giving in, in it.",  she picked up a spoon from the dining table.