Chapter 67

The alarm beeped exactly at 3 am and Ananya woke up in not less than a minute. She woke up smiling and her face glowed out of happiness. Probably the first time,she woke up not complaining about being up so early in the morning. It was still dark outside so she switched on all the lights. She flipped her long hair backwards and tied it up in a messy bun and turned to Sanya who she urged last night to sleep with her in a hope that Sanya would wake her up on time. But Sanya was deep in sleep with her hair all over her face. Sarah also slept with them. But probably her insomnia urged her to take a trip of the huge mansion.

"Sanya, get up. It's 3 am. We have to get ready.", Ananya said jumping on the bed and shaking Sanya who obviously slept late as she was on the phone with her husband who is going to join them today, finally . She had a list of things that she wanted him to get from their house. "I told you to sleep early but you were busy coochi- cooing with Daniel. Get up. We'll be late for the wedding."  She said as she sat back beside Sanya and gave her a pat on her back.

"I'm awake. I'm awake. You go freshen up. I'll just be up.", Sanya spoke in half sleep.

"5 minutes and you are up. Ok?", Ananya said heading towards the master bathroom.
"Hmmm.", Sanya hummed.

Sarah knocked the door to make sure both Ananya and Sanya woke up and to her surprise Ananya was all ready to be dressed as a bride but Sanya who was most excited was still laying on the bed while Ananya rome around the room in a white knee length bathrobe until people came to dress her up. Although she doesn't like getting all dolled up, this was her special day and she was happy with whatever was coming her way.

By 4:30 - 5 am, the entire farmhouse was up and preparations began. The entire place was blooming with fresh flowers. People commuting from one corner to another. Her room was filled with Jewellery, clothes, gifts and her friends.

She sat patiently on the chair for 45 minutes while getting her make up and hair done. Sarah stood behind her chair. As soon as she closed her eyes for the girl to put eye liner, Ananya heard Sarah laugh and started laughing. "Ok I was not supposed to laugh. But can you stop laughing. I can feel you vibrate."  She said with her eye closed and Sarah had a burst out. The make up girl looked clueless at these two mad friends laughing for no reason. Sarah saw her clueless face. "Applying an eyeliner is something that Ananya could never do. So she would get all ready and come to me. Sarah Eyeliner. But knowing the energetic cells she had, she could never be still and would somehow end up laughing for no reason. So I'm surprised she poised herself for an hour",  Sarah said.

From the dark color of her henna to the lip color that Rehan loved the most "Red" to the beautiful royal jewellery, the only thing left to be embraced was the beautiful attire. A beautiful Gold-Ivory-Red lehenga that Rehan had personally selected for her. It dazzled and shimmered in the box placed next to Sanya who was sorting out Ananya's accessories and shoes. As soon as the stylist opened the box, it shined. Nobody could take their eyes off that beautiful attire.

"Just imagine how beautiful Ananya will look in this!",Sanya said as she ran her hand over the dress.

"Why imagine? Let's experience it in a few minutes.",  Sarah said taking it out and giving it to Ananya."Oops, it is indeed very heavy.", She said balancing the box.

Ananya phone kept buzzing on the dressing table all this while. It was Rehan trying to video call her up from 5 rooms away.

"Rehan! What are you doing for the past 1 hour inside the washroom.",  Armaan knocked oops banged the door for the 8 th time.

"Just 5 minutes.", Rehan said for the 8 th time.

He tried to video call her for the 15th time but no reply. Finally after 10 minutes, he stepped out of the bathroom to a room full of his friends. He asked Armaan to ask everyone to go out except Armaan.