Chapter 52

"Ma'am there is someone up to meet you.",the assistant said as she entered Ananya's new office when she was discussing a plan with a prospective client.

"Who is it?",She asked making a cribbing face not to expect someone her parents sent. The assistant didn't reply as she was told by him that he was here to suprise her.

He went in as the client stepped out and Ananya jumped in joy and hugged him tight and screamed "Vivaan.!!!!!",She embraced him for about 5 minutes. She couldn't believe that her best friend from college was her. He was a well toned, tall man appropriately dressed in a grey three piece suit, tie on its place,hair neatly gelled and a bright smile on his face.

"Vivaan!! Vivaan!! Vivaan!! You have no idea how happy I am to see.",she screamed again.

"Same here. How have you been. Actually I should ask how great have you been. Man you are a super hero.",He said as the two of them took a seat on the couch in her office.

"I'm a super hero? Look at you. Managing director of one of the top ten companies and you are telling me.",She said with a bright smile on her face.

"Ofcourse but I'm a managing director of a company already achieved its glory but you, within 10 months you are at the top. Who would believe that girl who spoke only required stuff in college would a part build her own portfolio management and risk bearing company. You are a brand man. I'm so so proud of you.",He gave her a bag which had a gift. It was a collection of few things they had collected in college.

"This is amazing. I never thought you would still have this.", she smiled looking at the stuff.

"Now can we go eat something. I'm really hungry.",Vivaan said.

Both of them went to a nearby restaurant to have lunch. It was always good to reunite with old friends. Although you don't have much to share but you can't keep quite for a moment.

"You just made my day Vivaan. Thank you so much for coming.", she told him."But now I have to rush back. Have a few people coming over for a meeting. How about we meet on Sunday. Baba will be really happy to see you."

"Fine miss busy bee. But I hope that you know you are the top entrepreneur in the market right now. Its ok to loose a few clients.", he said.

"Never.",She smiled and walked back.

Next day in Vivaan's office, we had a special guest and it was none other than Rehan's father. He came to know about Vivaan's capabilites and asked him for help.

He had been hugely fooled by Mr. Ben post Ananya left. He sooner than ever realised that it was his mistake trusting that man. But he never spoke anything about it to Rehan or anyone.

"I'll recommend you to someone. I think she can help you out. Its a complicated matter but I think she will crack it.", He told him.

"I would surely meet her.",He said unless he saw Ananya's name on the recommendation paper. He was now unsure about meeting her.

"She is a dear friend of mine and she would definetly consider your problem. I'll let her know about you.",Vivaan told him.

"No I would personally meet her. Thanks.", And left.

Ananya, Vivaan meet on Sunday. He mentioned the case to her and she put foward her opinions but not once did Vivaan mentioned Rehan's father's name.

"Oh. By the way. Sanya is getting married next week. So we are all off to the venue in the mid of this week. Why don't you join in. She'll be so happy to see you.",She told him.

" Mid of this week. I'm not quite sure. Actually Panchi,my fiancé is coming back from a family trip. So got to pick her up. I'll let you know.",he said.

Speaking about Sanya she remembered she had to call up Sarah to ask her about her arrival from Australia.

She was in mid of the preparation of the wedding with Sanya,the next afternoon, when she called Sarah up. She had a conversation and she told her that she would be there by Friday. Ananya assured her to pick her up from the airport.

"Sarah will be there by Friday. Anyone else left?Anything else left?",She asked Sanya who was busy trying on her wedding outfit while Sarah was still on the call.

"Rehan. I don't know how but I want him here. Call him up now.",Sanya spoke and went in to change.

Ananya didn't want to break her heart but she just couldn't calk him up now. It was not the right time. Sarah sensed it. Ananya procrastinated.

Sarah on the other hand came to know that Rehan was again in Australia so she decided to meet him and call him for the wedding.

"He is not available now.",The crew on the film set informed her. They have had a heated argument when he refused to kiss onscreen as he had avoided this since his kiss with Ananya.

While walking back he saw Sarah. He stopped and both of them then walked back to his vanity.

"What was her reaction when Sanya told her to call me up?",He asked as Sarah narrated the part to him.

"All that I don't know. But you have to come for Sanya.",Sarah insisted.

"But Ananya won't be comfortable. I don't want to ruin her time at her best friend's wedding honestly. I did a blunder by not supporting her in front of my father and now facing her and bothering her at such a special time. No. No.",he said sipping his black coffee.

"Really. So now let me turn my tools on. If you don't join me tomorrow 1 am flight. I'm going to tell Ananya that you have been fooling around and getting all cheezy and naughty with girls here.",She said.

"I know she won't believe you. Better luck next time.",He told her but next moment one of Rehan's Team member bought acticket to back home. Tomorrow 1 am.

Sarah viciously smilled at him. "And the next thing I'm telling Ananya is that you have been so inspired by her kiss that you refused to kiss onscreen. That's how much she has affected and changed you. That is how much you love her and still couldn't move on.", she doubly raisez her brows.

"You are a...", he said.

"Thanks.",she smiled at him but now she knew that he was the one for her best friend and she had to get them together. Sarah knew everything that happened in Goa. She knew her friend fell in love but when her expectation was not fulfilled she regretted that moment of love. She wanted to prove it wrong. And for that they had to come face to face.