Chapter 30

Rehan's POV.

"Here is your 2 months' salary in advance.", Ananya hands over something in an envelope to Rosy when I'm back home.", and here are some chocolates for your kid and one new year's dress. I hope you wear it on new year's eve if you go out. I know your husband is not here. If you need anything anytime please be free to call me or ask me for anything. Thank you for taking care of Jason, Jannes and Tia so beautifully and for that matter even Rehan.", she hands over a few more things to her.

"Thank you so much ma'am. You have a beautiful heart. Do let me know wherever you need me.", Rosy told her.

"Did you just fire her?", I ask her placing my phone on the dining table and taking a seat opposite her.

"No baba. Why will I fire her?", she gets some things to eat.

"Then why did you remove her from job?"

"I don't require her now. Tomorrow baba is leaving, day after you are off to India, Sanya will not be back because of her wedding preparations, kids are with Sid. So I can take care of myself.", she seemed sad when talking about people leaving her house one by one. Although she didn't mention anything but she spoke with her eyes down on the table.

"Are you sure?", I ask again.

"Yes, what's so shocking. Back there in Mumbai also we didn't have full day maids. Remember we are not the Kundra's.", I never thought that way. "Moreover it's difficult for me to survive in such an expensive country. These are unnecessary expenses."

"Really?", Is it such a big concern?

"Why don't you talk to your father about it?", I suggested.

"No. No. Don't tell him anything. He has already done too much and it's not such a big deal. Chuck it.", she gets up.

"OK. If you say so."

"What are you thinking?", she questions me when I don't speak a word for 10 minutes.

"'I'm just thinking what will happen when I get back home."

"What will happen?", confused girl asks.

"As in I don't have an explanation of why did I just leave everything behind and just disappeared."

She gives me a very disgusted look. "You don't owe anybody an explanation. It's your life. You needed a break and you took that time for yourself. I don't think anyone will ask you anything beyond this.", she places her hand over my shoulder. "Don't you worry Jason's superman. Just remember to wear your Red underwear inside your pants not outside.", she laughs.

"It's not so simple.", I tell her.

"What, wearing red underpants, under your pants?", She Is still laughing.

"No, the fact that I don't owe anybody any explaination."

"Why do you always conclude before trying?", she sits on the opposite chair again.

"I feel that continuously people are trying to control my life. Whatever I do is always so glamourized and exaggerated. Everyone wants to intrude...",A nanya holds my hand and starts pulling me.

"Come. Come with me. I have a solution to your problem.", she speaks closing the door of her house as we step out.

"But where are we going?", I ask.

She doesn't say a word.

"My problems are not so big that I have to jump off your building.", I say as we reach the terrace of her building.