Chapter 11

As we reached Sanya's house, all of them were asleep in the car. Now I actually felt like a driver. But I certainly knew that this was going to happen because they were awake half of the night. The only person awake was Tia. She was constantly talking. I mean making those cute sounds which actually made me feel that thank god at least there is someone who is awake.

"Rehan", I said ,"We reached.", I felt bad waking him because he has been working so hard to make this road trip a memorable one. But we had to go in.

"Oh, great", he spoke with the same level of enthusiasm that he had at the beginning of the trip.

I turned to wake Jason and Jannes up.

"Stop.", he says holding my hand.

"Why?", I asked.

"Don't wake them up. I'll carry them. They are fast asleep.", he said.

"No it's OK, they have had enough sleep.", I told him.

"It's OK. I'll get them. You just park the car.", I nodded.

The moment we reached inside the house I see Sarah and Sanya sitting with a couple of guys. The moment Sanya saw me she jumped up like a frog comes running to hug me. But suddenly stops.

"What? What is this? Only a sling bag. Are you come only for a day?", she screams at the top of her voice.

"Firstly lower your voice. It's way too loud. And secondly do you expect me to carry all the bags when Rehan's here with me.", I turned to show them who I got along.

"Rehan...!!!", she said in a confused tone.

He entered with the kids. Jason is now awake. May be he woke up on the way in. Jannes is still in his arms. He hands over Jannes to Rosy and she takes both Jannes and Jason inside.

He steps forward to give Sarah and Sanya a hug.

"It's so good to see you two together.", Sanya says.

"Huh?", me and Rehan speak in unison.

"She means it's so good to see you here Rehan. N you too Ananya.", Sarah clarified.

We headed to the living area to relax.

On the way Sanya told me that there is a big surprise waiting for me inside.

"Really? This is exciting.", I told her.

As we enter I see that one of the guy out of two has left and 1 is sitting and probably fidgeting with his phone.

"There is your surprise. Just observe him for some time and let me know what you think.", she tells me with a blush on her face.

"Why?", I give her a confused look "and if you have called me here for some kind of nonsense, let me tell you I'm certainly not interested."

"No. Don't give yourself so much importance OK", she says in sarcasm. "Do as I say."

"Are you girls done with your talk? If yes, you'll can come here and we can start our lunch or should I say late lunch because it is already 4 30 pm and i'm too hungry.", Rehan sais rubbing his stomach.

"I agree with him. Don't you all understand the food is waiting for me to eat it.", Sarah concurs with Rehan.

"Oh yaa sure.", we spoke together.

Both of us head towards the seating.

"Let me check food for kids.", I speak in between serving.