Chapter 46

"Are you sure you didn't add a lot of vodka to her coffee. It's been four hours and still in deep sleep.",Aisha says as she is seated in the back seat of Rehan's new Mercedes as they drove from Mumbai to Goa.

"She is a deep sleeper anyways. She loves to sleep and will not get up unless someone wakes her up. So its ok.",Rehan says as he drives. Armaan stuck with his phone.

"Are you sure?",Aisha is worried for her boss cum friend.

"Very sure. Few more hours to go. Don't worry. Its better she woke up at the farm house. ",Rehan says.

Waking up in a completely different place Ananya wondered where she was. She remembers going to sleep in her own house after she came back from the movie and had Aisha,Armaan and Rehan home. How the hell she did reach her?

It was a big room. Delicately furnished. White soft bed, beautiful wodden decor and as she saw towards the big french window,she found someone standing and staring out.

"You? ",She said standing up on the bed taking the flower vase in her hand about to hit the man.

Rehan turned to find out that she was finally awake, like after 10 hours.

"You can't sleep less than 10 hours either ways na.",He said stepping towards her.

"Where are we? And what are we doing here? How did I reach here? What is this place? And why is it so awesome?",She asked a number of questions without giving him a chance to answer and admiring the beautiful room in which they were standing.

"Firstly please keep that vase down. It'll break and you come down", he said offering her his hand to get her down.

"No first you tell me.. ",

"Stop shouting. People will.. ",

"Rehan",She gives him a death glare.

"Ok fine. This is my family farmhouse. We are in Goa. We drove here last night. And this is where my grandfather 70th birthday will be celebrated. ",He told her,looking up as she was still standing on the bed with the vase in her hand.

"You know I can sue you for this. ",She said placing the vase on the table. Finally.

"Huh? "

"You have practically kidnapped me. You idiot. ",She stepped down to hit him.

"And considering how much I know you. You won't. ",He said adjusting his hair and looking in the mirror. "Sorry yaar. There was no other way of getting you here. I know you wouldn't have come. "

She said nothing as she knew that in her mind she was scared to be here. But in the other part of her mind she was happy that she was here. This place gives a lot of positive energies.

"So your entire big family is here and you are locked in a room with me?",she said raising her eyebrows.

"Huh? No. Its only me,you and Armaan, Aisha now. Others will come in the evening or tomorrow morning. ",He said.

"Ok."

"Thanks. ", she said.

"Why?"

"Just."He hit her lightly on her head and ran out of the room.

After freshening up she went down to see what others were doing. She wore a beautiful white full lenght dress.(pic in media section). The number of staff in this place is more than at a 5 star. It is indeed not a farmhouse but a palace in itself. Most of the rooms have the beautiful view of the sea. And the other side has a huge lawn and swimming pool. It is almost a resort in itself. But she wasn't surprised. After all they are one if the most renowned family in the country. All this was normal. But growing up in a tough and upper middle class background, this was beyond massive.