Chapter 5

Sunday morning is not meant to be up early. But I did. To spent some time with my dad. We went for a walk, which I generally don't get an opportunity to. Spending quality time with parents is as important as any other work in the world. A lot of motivation and stock market knowledge acquired from him this morning. We talk about almost everything around the world except what is going on inside us. Somehow never.

We came home and were chilling around. I made him breakfast and then we spoke to mom, Sid, Lauren, Jannes, Jason.

As we were having a video chat my phone beeped.

2 hrs, and we meet.

-Rehan

OK. He is actually counting hours. I had no idea what this is going to be.

I quickly dressed up in a purple and white printed jumpsuit and left home.

Reaching the restaurant, I saw Rehan's car in the parking.

Quiet a punctual guy. I thought to myself.

I entered the restaurant. And I saw Rehan with a group of girls. Clicking pictures. Oh his stardom.

I just walked towards his table. That's when I noticed that Katherine, Rehan's girlfriend. What the hell was she doing here?

Shhh! Calm down. Chill. I took a deep breath.

I cordially said hi to both of them.

"Oh Hi", Rehan said getting up and giving me a quick hug.

We all sat. He was dressed in casual jeans t-shirt and had a cap on.

"So finally you are here.", he told me.

"Yes", I told with a warm smile.

"By the way, she is Katherine."

"Of course, who doesn't know her.", I said smiling at her.

Katherine is also an actress half European half Indian.

The food was served. We all started our meal. All kinds of talks were going on.

That's when I asked him.

"So I'm invited as a third meal on this date.", I said as they sat there holding hands.

"Haha. No. I actually have a very important work. And well its better to have food while discussing work.", the food lover in him spoke.

"Go ahead.", I said having a bite.

"Actually my mom and Katherine think that I'm very careless regarding my money, they advised me to consult you, my mom told us that you are a financial consultant."

"Yes, but if it was regarding this you could meet me in my office, why like that? I could have had food there."

"Oh that was my idea.", Katherine spoke. "Why be typical?"

Genuinely I had no answer to this.

"Please help him out.", she said.

"Of course I will, but now when you are my client, please make sure whenever we have meetings, it shouldn't be casual."

"That means you are ready to help me.", he asked.

"Of course.", I smiled.

I don't know why did they give each other a hug. But yes they did.

"Sorry to ask you but I thought your father takes care of all this?", I said minutes later.

"Yaa.", He said after taking a deep breath. "He has actually been caught up with other stuff so...."