Exclusive!

Interviewer: Almost a decade after knowing each other, today we finally sit to have a heart to heart conversation with the most loved couple. Would you yourselves like to introduce each other?

Ananya: To the entire female population between 15 to 50, here is your heartthrob. Mr Rehan Kundra.

Rehan :(looks at her) That is impressive. Now my turn. This is my ex girlfriend and now wife Mrs Ananya Singhania Kundra.

I : I guess that is more impressive. Really. (She said with hearts in her eyes.)

R: She is ASK. You can ask ASK anything.

The interviewer looked confused.

R: Arre Ananya Singhania Kundra. ASK.

I: Ohhhh.... (She was still smiling looking at him.)

A: (With a wide smile) You like him na?

I: Who doesn't yaa? Who doesn't? But this is not about me. This is about you guys. I'm so happy to be here with you guys. (To Ananya) So tell me, What is it to be the most loved person in the life of the person who is so loved. What is it to be like Mrs. Kundra? How does it feel?

Rehan slowly turned his face to Ananya.

A: Well those are a lot of questions together but honestly it feels nice. This man here, he is the most perfect person I know. And I'm not saying this because he is my husband or he is sitting her. He is honestly that amazing. He is my friend, my confidant, my companion but still we have our individual spaces. He is irritating sometimes, well mostly but he is man with a good heart and that's what is important.

I: And he is sexy.

A: That also. (She looked at him and he was already blushing.)

I: How are you not intimidated by him? I mean you come across as such a calm person. You definitely have not been starstruck by him contrary to what we know about you as a fan.

A: That's not at all true. I am way more in awe of him now than I was when we initially met. I have had my own fan moments and they have been amazing but he refuses to believe.

I: (To Rehan) Why so?

R: Umm, because as you said, its not obvious. I have heard a lot about it from her friends.

I: Let try and make it obvious now. So if you had meet Rehan not as your husband, how would you approach him?

A: What? No I can't do this.

R :(encouraging her) Of course you can. Come on. I'm a star celebrity. Just assume OK

A: You are.

R: Yaa. But still assume. And I'm busy.(He removed his phone and pretended to be busy.)

A: Really, you lazy person. No I'm not doing any of this.

R: Sshhh , don't disturb me. (He acted.)

A: See Drama. Ok.. (Sigh) Excuse me.

R: Yes. (Looking straight into her eyes)

The eye lock stayed for few moments.

A: You are not supposed to look at me like that. (She finally blinked her eye.) See that is intimidating.

R: Was that your fan moment?

A: Yaa. It gave me everything I wanted.

R: Listen I'm loving this. Let's do this everyday. (He sat up straight)

A: Sssh, I mean to simplify it, I can still blush if someone just takes his name. That's the kind of effect he has and it has only grown over the years. He is the best husband I could ask for. I mean I never thought I would have one but now I have.