Chapter 14

"I'm in so much in tension and you are concerned about the god darn AC.", shouts Sanya.

"Your AC is useless. It gets cold after like 15 minutes. Who the hell is supposed to wait that long?", Rehan shouts.

"Normal AC's do take so much time if you don't know. Anyways where is Ananya? The couch is empty. Where did she go early morning? I'm come to talk to her not to solve your stupid AC problems.", Sanya reverts.

"There she is under the blanket. Anyways I'm going for a bath. It is way too hot."

"Hot? It's freezing cold."

"Will you'll stop shouting early morning? Aaachoo", I shout along with sneezing. "Rehan, are you going out of the room? Please switch the off the AC. It too cold and Sanya chill. Why are you shouting? He won't listen. He is a polar bear. He will feel hot at 0 degrees also."

Rehan moves out of the room switching the AC off and muttering something. I sneeze a couple of more times.

"Ohoo, same house to same room to same bed. what's next?", Sanya speaks sitting crossed leg on the bed, while I'm still lying on the bed.

"The next thing is that he is going to get my infection and start sneezing soon. So this is why you are shouting early in the morning?", I asked her.

"Oh shit no.", she fumbles while standing on the bed. "A very big problem has come or should I say have come. You have to help me. And you are sleeping her, sneezing here. I'm in so much trouble. How is this going to get sorted? Oh lord help me. Everything is..."

"Woaahhh...Wait", I tell her while getting up and calmly making her sit and hand her a glass of water. "Now straight tell me what the problem is. No why, how and where. Straight the problem."

"My parents are already the city and I don't know how to present Daniel in front of them.", She said fidgeting with her hair.

"Present Daniel? He is no show piece. Calm down. Let them come. We will handle it. Don't panic. Tell me where Sarah, Daniel Andrew and others are?"

"Sarah has gone to pick them up, Daniel and Andrew at their home, you and me are here and Rehan well you know better."

"Trust me. Even I don't.", I tell her to make her smile. "Cool call Daniel and Andrew home and find out how far Sarah has reached and let me go freshen up and we catch up in 10 minutes."

"Cool.", she says.

After about an hour Sanya's parents reach home but no one knows why she is so scared to convince them about Daniel. When they arrive no one is in the drawing room to greet them except my two munchkins Jason and Jannes. Few moments later, I reach and greet them.

"Hello aunt-uncle. How are you'll? Please come in.", I tell them.

"Looks like Sanya is too busy even to greet us at the door if not at the airport.", Sanya's dad says with a bit of anger.

"Oh no. She is just prepping up for you'll only. I'll just call her."

I head to call Sanya and while we return, we see is Rehan is already sitting with her parents and all of them laughing too loud.

"You told me dad was a bit angry?", Sanya asked me looking at them.

"Umm, well I thought so when he spoke to me.", we both look at Sarah.

"Oh here is Sanya.", Sarah says.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad."

"Hey, we really like Daniel. he is indeed a funny guy.", her father says.