Chapter 18

Rehan's POV.

Ananya left the room in the most pissed of mood. She has the full right to. She has been tolerating me since a long time now. I'm intruding her space with her friends. She already has the responsibility of Jason, Jannes and Tia on her. Instead of helping her out with it, I'm creating new problems. This is not fair. I really need to get out of here.

Next morning I find everyone in the living area discussing something. I enter the discussion.

"Here comes the man, Good morning Rehan.", Sanya's father speaks on noticing me.

"Good morning uncle.", I said as I pick my cup of coffee from the table and occupy a seat next to Daniel right opposite Ananya. She still seems irritated.

"So here we go ahead with the topic of this get together.", he says while getting up from his chair. "As you all know how eager Sanya and Daniel are to become soulmates officially, we and Daniel's parents just had a skype chat yesterday night and decided that this event would take place in about 2 months from now.", both Sanya and Daniel were overwhelmed by this announcement. Both their eyes were on each other. "Moreover because they wanted to get married in America, there would be no better place than New York considering Daniel's parents residence and also a number of our relatives.", he spoke with so much happiness.

"Ananya, we would just require small little favours from you.", he said looking at her. Her attention was on her pancake. But she turned as he called out for her.

"Always ready, Don't ask for favour, just order.", she said with a bright smile quite enough to convince Sanya's father to get a relief.

"You will have to check out the venue and a number of small stuff, I mean only if it is OK with you?"

"Dad, why do you need to harass her? We could just go in for a wedding planner."

"Shut up you idiot, You think planning your wedding is harassment for me. And so will be my presence? ", she says with a grin look on her face.

"No I never meant that, I just meant.."

"Who cares what you mean, You are just supposed to enjoy that day. It will be your day and uncle aunty don't you'll worry about New York arrangements.", she said while Sanya gets up to hug here. How does she know to keep everyone happy and just get solutions to their problems? May be that's why she is everyone's favourite.

"And Rehan will be there to help her out, right Rehan?", I look up when Sarah mentions my name to Sanya's dad. "We need some high society glamour."

"Umm, yaa sure.", I reply.

"Cool then, I can see this going smooth and also because all of us are leaving tomorrow just to celebrate this small little happiness as of today, tonight we all go for a lavish dinner. Would anyone of you mind booking some place where we could also take the kids also?"

"I'll do that. 8 30 pm sharp, living room.", I was just trying to do my bit for them and for Ananya.

"So cool, 3 cheers for the new couple.", Sarah says raising her cup of green tea.

All the men were there in by 8 15 pm in the living room. Jannes and Jason both deciding, by which car they would go.

"We would go in the car in which he is there.", they say while they come to hug me claiming their two seats in my car.

"For sure, but when will the ladies come?", Sanya's father says while pulling Jason's cheeks but he flicks away and runs out.

"There they are.", Daniel says as he steps forward to join Sanya who is dressed in a red dress.