Chapter 26

And he took me to such a place where the moment I stepped I actually forgot every bit of sad thought that I had throughout the day and previous days. We were at Sid 's house. quite shocking no? Knowing the vibe that Sid and Rehan share I absolutely didn't expect this.

The moment I stepped in the house both Jannes and Jason ran up to me and gave me a big hug. Both their hands around my neck, I couldn't do anything but hug them tighter. All three of us just sat down there near the door. This is the best feeling. No stress just pure love. I can't thank Rehan enough for getting me here.

"Are you crying?", Jason asked me.

"No she is a strong girl. She is just too happy to see us. Right?", Jannes spoke slapping Jason lightly.

"Ae no fighting. Yes I missed you too much. Toooooo much. I love you."

"And Tia. you don't love her?", a worried brother Jason concerned about his sister. He is so much like Sid .

"Of course I do. I love all three of you.", I give them a hug once again.

All three of us went inside to meet Tia. A new girl was there to take care of her. I remember how Rosy and I took care of her. She started smiling as I held her in my arms and give her a small round in the room. She must have just got up. She looks fresh and happy. Her smiling face always makes me happy.

And oh shit! I left Rehan and Sid alone at the door.

"Jason, baby just go and see what dad and Rehan uncle are doing.", I sent my spy.

I stay in the room and Jason comes tells me something that shocks me.

As I go to the garden of Sid 's house both Sid and Rehan are playing football. Like seriously. They were not even smiling at each other a moment ago and are now playing football. May be the passion that both of them have for the sport has bought them together. What I couldn't do this football did. Thank god for football.

And there Sid smashes himself on the ground.

"Hey dude, are you alright.", Rehan comes running from the other side.

Sid tries to get up on his own but again goes down.

"Wait. Give me your hand. Carefully.", Rehan said. This time Sid listens to him.

I hide behind the pillar.

"Where is the first aid box.", Rehan questions.

"Look its alright. All this happens. No big deal.", Sid still a bit uncomfortable with him.

"I know bro. But just put some spray. No chances."

"OK, second drawer from the left.", Sid instructs.

Rehan gets the spray and applies it in Sid 's lower back. I leave both of them alone to spend some boy time.

"Done? Can we leave now? Happy girl.", Rehan enters the kids room.

"No not now. Some more time. Please.", I urge.

"Ananya, the kids have school tomorrow. It is already midnight. I think we should leave.", he held my hand and pulling me from the sofa.

"Rehan", I almost crib like a baby.

"Ananya I think he is right or you can stay here. I think it is safer than leaving my baby sister with the media created Casanova.", Sid said looking at Rehan. "Just joking bro.", they give each other a hi five.

"Bonding haan. Too much of bromance rising.", I speak wearing my overcoat.

"Now no romance chances with you. What to do?", Rehan says.