Chapter 58

"Repeat", Rehan said as he ordered to refill the glass of his drink and Ananya stood by.

"Stop now, you have had enough." Ananya told him while pulling his glass towards her.

"But I'm too happy.", Rehan said pulling it again from here. "You know why am I so happy?", he asked the boy behind the counter. "Because this..."he pointed at Ananya

"Stop now. Let's go.", She said dragging him before he spread the news of her proposing him to the entire world.

Most of the guests including Rehan and Ananya's parents had already left the party and only a few close friends remained.

"Keep her the happiest", Both Ananya and Sarah told Daniel before he and Sanya left for the airport to head to their honeymoon together. "We love you and we'll miss you.", All three ran into a tight hug and they left.

Ananya went up to the room to check if anything is left was followed by Rehan who was still blabbering his happiness that he was in love while she only smiled at him. She was about to check out of the room when Rehan fell flat on the bed. She turned back to look at him. He looked adorable but was too drunk to be handled alone. So Ananya told the staff that they would leave in the morning. She shut and locked the door, placed a few things at the side and went to freshen up. As she came back and was sorting her clothes out,he called in half sleep,"Ananya ", he said in his rusky yet sexy voice.

"Yes", she said softly but not turning.

"Ananya",he called again turning sideways from how he was laid down earlier on his stomach.

"Hmm.", she said sitting beside him and slowly running her hand over his forehead and then through his hair. He placed his over hers and then bought it closer to his lips and kissed it slowly. She smiled and kissed his hand. He then turned her to lay her next to him, cuddled her from behind her back in contact to his chest and felt asleep.

The next morning Rehan woke up to the vibration of Ananya's phone somewhere below his pillow and found himself cuddling a pillow. His vision a bit blur from yesterday's hangover he saw Ananya asleep on the couch right in front of him with her collection of about four pillows. He closed his eyes for a minute and then woke up and went to freshen up.

He went to wake her up post freshening up silently sat on the floor beside her couch he whispered a "Good Morning " in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes to find him looking at her with love.

"You know I don't like you?", she said while placing a pillow between them.

"Huh?What?",he was shocked.

"I don't like anyone who wakes me up or disturbs my sleep.", she said pouting at him.

"Then probably you are going to hate me for your entire life.", he said and started tickling her. He know it was her weakness. She laughed her heart out and tried stopping him but couldn't. Finally he did and placed a small peck on her cheek.

"I found your phone there by my pillow?", he held her phone up.

"ou... I must have left it by mistake. I anyways slept on the couch.", she told him.

"And some of your hair also .", he said making a weird face. "You left them too?"

"Hawww you mean to say I have hair fall problem?",she said narrowing her eyes.

"May be.",he winked.

"Rehan ",she got up to hit him and he ran away.

About an hour later Ananya dressed in a formal black skirt and white blouse in heels with hair tied up in a high ponytail reached the restaurant below. They were having breakfast.