Chapter 12

As soon as I finished unpacking and headed to freshen up, Rehan came out flipping water through his hair. Jason, Jannes came to the room. Rehan took both of them down

It was almost evening that we were all back in the living room to decide what are we going to do, as in our to-do lists for the trip.

Sanya had already booked a lounge for tonight's dinner and dance.

"What about the kids?", I asked.

"Ananya, I already spoke to Rosy, she'll be home with the kids. Why do you get so worried? You are here to enjoy. Make the most of the little time that you are free.", Rehan said coming and sitting beside me.

"OK", I said.

I don't understand how can such an understanding person even have a big fight with someone. There must be something really big to it. I must help him sort it out.

Everyone went to their rooms to get ready for the evening, while me and Rehan just had a walk in the garden just to check on the kids.

"I just saw a call from my mom. Did you attend it?", he asks.

"A call? You call that just a call. There were more than 15 missed calls. Do you realise that someone at some point may have really something important to talk to you.", I said in a bit of a raised voice.

"Woah! What's gone wrong now? What did she say?"

"Nothing, she was just worried about you.", I said in much lowered volume than earlier not disclosing that I know about him and Katherine.

"Oh and I'm sorry, I'll keep her updated from the next, if you say so madam.", he said meeting my lowered gaze.

"She told me that Mr.Jack, your producer urgently wants to meet you, so she asked met the address of the place we are."

"Why work at holiday? OK, when is he coming?", he asks irritated like a baby.

"Maybe tomorrow."

"OK."

We just checked on the kids and came back to the apartment and I saw Daniel and his friend Andrew sitting. Sanya talking to them. I guess they are joining us.

All of us were ready by evening. We all left for the lounge leaving the kids with Rosy. I was dressed in a black skirt and off white top with pearl work, hair curled.

Sarah, Andrew and 2 other of Sanya's friends in one car and me, Rehan, Sanya and Daniel in one. Daniel driving and Sanya was sitting next to him. All through the way there were typical couple talks going on between them. Rehan was stuck in his phone realising a little late than I was bored. He started talking to me.

"So how's Katherine? What's up with you'll?", I asked although I know I shouldn't be doing this.

"Ah! Yes all is great, She is just a bit busy with her work.", he said while turning his face on the opposite side to look out of the window.

Before we reached, the other car had already reached and they were standing outside, because Sanya had the passes and she won't let anyone enter until she arrives.

Both Daniel and Sanya entered with hands intertwined together. This guy is sweet and also knows how to make Sanya smile and keep her happy. I'm happy for her. The only thing I want to check is his effort to commitment, after all commitment is important.

Sarah met some of her Australian friends. Rehan, me and some other friends were just sitting and chilling. After few minutes, Sanya, Daniel and Sarah joined us. Rehan had come across with some fans out there also, while we were checking the place out. They asked for pictures for which he readily agreed like always.