Chapter 8

As Sid left home, I went inside my room to look out for the kids. I saw that Tia had fallen asleep and Jason and Jannes both were leaning by the windowpane discussing something. I didn't mean to disturb their important discussion, but it was getting colder outside.

"Hey kiddos, come inside, its cold outside.", I told them.

"No but it's nice here. Cool cool. We never get to stand like this at our house, mom always keeps the window closed.", Jason told me.

"Let us stand until dad is here.", Jannes added.

"Dad's gone home, leaving my three babies with me to have lots of fun.", I was trying to convince them that they were going to stay with me for a few days. "Isn't it exciting?"

"But we have school", Jason spoke in a very confused tone. "Are we going to miss it?"

"Of course not. You guys have another week of school, which you'll are going properly and then probably we will plan something, cool?", I told both of them. Slowly getting them towards the bed and closing the windows because I was worried that Tia would catch cold. And even the two others.

Both Jason and Jannes were sitting on either side of Tia and talking to me.

"For how long are we going to stay with you?", Jason asked.

I genuinely didn't have an answer to this.

"As long as you would love too.", I spoke with the widest smile that I could give at that moment.

"Always.", both of them spoke unanimously almost pouncing on me to hug me. All three of us lied on the bed. Same moment my Tia got up and cried.

"Even she wants to stay with you always. That's why she is crying", Jannes spoke looking at Tia.

"Really, how sweet.", I said while picking Tia in my arms and kissing her.

"Yes.", Jason said. "Come on Jannes, it's time for our favourite cartoon show.", he said looking at her "Could you please put the T. V. on for us?", he asked me like a good boy.

"Of course, come let's go out.", I told them carrying Tia in my arms, heading towards the living room.

It was almost 8 pm.

"Here you go.", I told them while switching on the T. V. "So what will you guys have for dinner? ", I asked them.

"umm, risotto", Jason spoke.

"Yes, that would be great.", Jannes agreed.

"OK then, You'll enjoy your cartoon. By the time I go get your risotto ready. With baby Tia.", I told them.

I carried Tia and her cradle to the kitchen, and gave her, her toy to pass her time while I was cooking. I settled her at the end of the platform away from the gas but also close by so that I could keep a watch on her.

Dinner was ready. All the kids had their dinner, I made some baby food for Tia. All tummys full. Brushing done. And it was bed time. Tia was the last one to sleep.

After setting up the house clean. I made sure Jannes and Jason's uniform was ready just to avoid work in the morning. Cleant the kitchen. And just went to sleep. It was really a tiring evening.

For the next morning I put an alarm of 2 hours earlier than I used to generally. By god's grace Tia only got up once in the night. So I had a complete sleep.

I got up early in the morning got all my office stuff ready before my mafia gang woke up because once they get up, I will be busy with their stuff. It was my first time of managing these two and my work together. Back there in MumbaI when they had come, I had mom along with me to take care of them.