Chapter 56

(Heya readers,

There was some mistake in uploading the last update. So I have updated it again.

Sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you enjoy)

"Sarah?",Ananya was quite surprised by Sarah's surprise visit because the last she remembered leaving her at the hotel asleep.

"You are a ditcher? You ditched me?",She said stepping in the house and slamming the door.

"Sssh,sssh its 3 in the night. My parents are asleep.",She dragged her into her room."What?,What did I do?",Ananya asked.

"I was supposed to drop you. But you...you came in with Rehan.",She crossed her hands and sat on the bed.

"That's because you were asleep. I did come to check on you, but you were in dark sleep.",She defended herself.

"So, you could wake me up? Oh but why? Who would miss the golden opportunity to have a drive back home with him. You grabbed the chance I should have understood.", She said slightly tapping her forehead.

"Sarah!",she gave an annoyed look.

"Don't Sarah me. So did you tell him?",She asked like a principal of a school.

"Did I tell him what?",She questioned.

"You didn't!",she screamed."Man I pity this guy now. I feel for him and you are here testing his patience. I have seen him drop tears for you. He keeps talking in shows about you. It's seen in his eyes and now that he dropped you home and you had a chance you messed up."she said disappointed and angry.

"So Rehan dropped you?", her mother came half in sleep listening to Sarah loud scream but with a wide smile on her face.

"Yaa so what is so great to smile about it?", She told her and sat on the other end. Her mother also sat forming a triangle on the bed.

"What is so great? That poor guy. How much he is trying to talk to you, make you feel comfortable,he dropped you home. Doesn't fling around with other woman for you and you say this.",Sarah said.

"How sweet.",Her mom said

"Mom! And Sarah why is everyone try to portray me as some bad woman betraying him. I'm not. Infact he broke my trust. He backed off.",she said.

"Really betrayed. Man you should look at both of you'll together. You don't look betrayed. You love the closeness. You love the intimacy. Don't you deny it. And...",Sarah couldn't take this.

"Ok wait.", her mother stepped in.Time for some motherly advice. "Ananya."

"Yes mom!",she mimicked.

"Listen listen to me. Betrayed is a very inappropriate word for him.", her mom looked at Sarah and she nodded." If you felt the betrayal so hard why do you agree to be with him. Betrayal is when you can't stand each other. Is it your case?"

"No",Sarah answered."oops sorry but it is a no.",she realised she should shut up.

"Ok no but...", she tried speaking.

"No. Right. Now next. You are rehearsing with him these days. Does being around him makes you uncomfortable? Does his touch gives you a negative vibe?",the next question followed.

"I don't know. And it 3 in the morning what are we discussing yaa.", she looked annoyed.

"No." Sarah replied again."I think they hve the best chemistry. Like fire and ice.",She said showing her mom a video of the rehearsal and Ananya hid her face in the blanket and lied down.